How many loads of cum has she had in her at once?

I thought about it but ..really can not accurately answer this question. It gets pretty spinny foggy when you are with a decent group of guys and I sure as hell arent carrying a clicker!! Like my first "major" gb at that college frat house when i was in HS... there was like 30 guys..it went on from near midnite thru noon the next day..off and on.. but it had to be more than any numbers mentioned here!!:)

Like my first "major" gb at that college frat house when i was in HS... there was like 30 guys..it went on from near midnite thru noon the next day..off and on.. but it had to be more than any numbers mentioned here!
Yes, college guys are so good at initiating girls that way, A HS girl in that situation undergoes a rite of passage of sorts. She learns her main purpose for existence.

• Dislike
Reactions: WNY3somecple
Ex wife had 12 between 5 guys counting me.
2 swallowed
3 in the back door
1 on her tits
6 in her sloppy twat.
We had a room next door to a cantina. She had already fucked the guys involved a cpl of times in MFMM with her coworker and myself.

Jose (coworker) and I had already fucked her at the pad,we met at the cantina first. The first guy was right on time, and after a couple cocktails and lots of flirting, my wife walked him to the room where we joined them 10 minutes later. Walked into them in a 69 with my wife on top. We watched them fuck for about 20 minutes or so before he pulled out and sprayed her tits.

We get back to the bar and the other to guys were there. Maria was on fire, they had some shots waiting, Maria took hers then kissed each one took them by the hand and tells us make it 20 minutes.

20 minutes later the 3 of us walk back and into Maria getting spit roasted. They each came in her pussy. Jose and I took our turn and DPd her with Jose in her pussy and me in her brown eye. After I blew in her back door the first guy took my place and soon the 3 of them were cumming almost together. The first guy left. Maria wanted another drink so she cleaned up and the 5 of us went back to the cantina.

2 more drinks and a lil smoke we were ready to go. Maria wanted Jose big dick so the 3 of us watched him fuck her with her legs pinned back, then Maria ride him. That’s when she moaned out she wanted a dick in her A$$.

Jose let slipped out and let his buddy coat his cock in her sloppy pussy before he pushed in to her A$$. After they got a rhythm going, My started to cum Jose moaned out and busted in her then dude announced he was going to cum, again for a few second the 3 of them were all nutting at the same time.

By this time the other guy was rock hard. His cock looked angry. He wanted her A$$, she was not having his big dick in her back door. He pulled her to the corner of the bed and ask for some help holding her legs back. I did with my dick in her face, he fucked her through two orgasms before he announced he was close.

“ Come in my mouth” a minute or two of some hard thrust he pulls out and she drops to her knees, the first stream hit chin before she could wrap her lips around the head and get about half in her mouth. The two guys left, Maria was a mess, leaking cum from both holes which were red, her pussy lips butterflied open and swollen, cum on her face and some on her tits. I passed out.

I woke to my wifes voice, “that’s it Daddy eat my sloppy pussy make me cum Daddy “as she came all over Jose face. He crawled up and they kissed as she grabbed his hard cock and guided him in. I always love it when she willing spreads her legs wider. He fucked her hard, her pushy was making such slutty sounds. He must have fucked for a good 45 minutes before cumming in her doggy style. Maria enjoyed a few more nights like that I over the next 5-6 months.

4. I fucked my wife before work. And after I had left she went to one of her bulls apartments and fucked him. He came in her but didn't get her off. She then texted another bull across town to see if he was busy. He said to come over and he fucked her and made her cum filling her pussy with her third load of the day. And when I got home she told me and of course I had to have her again. Four loads of cum from three men in one day. She was 47 at the time. And her the bulls were 23 and 26. They were not the only ones she had. She had like 7 she was juggling when she needed extra sex. Here is one that she filmed fucking her. He worked as a manager at a Pizza Hut.

Attachments

• Pizza hut.PNG
    Pizza hut.PNG
    228 KB · Views: 149
Wife in on sitting has had 5 loads (1 Being MINE)
i would LOVE to take her dogging and see just how many she is willing and Abel to take)