How many men accept

DrkCocoNCream

Couple
From
NV, US
How many men on this site have actually accept that your wife or girlfriend are going to be fucked by strangers, friends and co-workers an you continue to accept that she is going to fuck them happily and have a hardon know she will continue?

I'm tired of seeing all these photos on here and really want to know do you honestly SHARE your wife or girlfriend with others.

How many men on this site have actually accept that your wife or girlfriend are going to be fucked by strangers, friends and co-workers an you continue to accept that she is going to fuck them happily and have a hardon know she will continue?

I'm tired of seeing all these photos on here and really want to know do you honestly SHARE your wife or girlfriend with others.
Love to hear some reply so to this . Offen wonder myself

Reactions: DrkCocoNCream

I’m a bull that shares his wife- we have been in the LS for awhile and nothing feels better than knowing she gets to do what she wants, with who she wants, whenever she wants. Then I take her into our bed, or couch and properly- mostly aggressively reclaim her.

U share yours?

I am a genuine cuck husband i have been for over 34 years, i enjoy a marriage where my wife has lovers most long term who become friends to us too.

We are open and honest with each other and 30 years since i realised why she wanted more than i could give her sexually, so gave her, her freedom to expand her sexuality and mind within the marriage. Her only wish was that after cheating on me previously that i must now be involved in someway and no secrets.

We are still deeply in love though its changed over the years, she has chosen to semi feminise me, so i have become more of a cross between a brother and sister to her now, yet still her cuck husband, covertly locked, collared and a wearer of ladies underwear permanently to name but a few kinks she has gifted me over the years.

The only downside is i still fancy her, she still has an excellent figure so i still have desires towards her but know its unlikely i shall ever lay between her legs again and doubt i could perform having spent years locked away. I enjoy my sexuality mentally rather than physically and have for many years.

Everything i have written on this board is to the best of my belief 100% true.

We definitely used to play in this lifestyle but not any more. I would ask what she was looking for and would then find the right guy. Although I knew what she was looking for anyway. We didn't play often but we both preferred quality over quantity. Great times, wish we were still active. Loved experiencing my wife being pumped hard and having a strong orgasm.

Well let’s start with you, you are here posing as a couple. What do you do? What’s your status?