How many men accept

How many men on this site have actually accept that your wife or girlfriend are going to be fucked by strangers, friends and co-workers an you continue to accept that she is going to fuck them happily and have a hardon know she will continue?

I'm tired of seeing all these photos on here and really want to know do you honestly SHARE your wife or girlfriend with others.
Well my wife is pregnant by one of the guys she has fucked over the years, so yes I am a real cuckold and my wife fucks other guys

I do read some stories on here,and just know it's wishful thinking lol.
I've never written anything but the truth, but I guess I'm not bothered if I'm believed or not.

The facts are that 6 men have fucked my wife ,most have cum inside her cunt,and those that weren't allowed had to settle with cum filling her mouth.
It's been a few years of inaction from my wife now, many reasons,drop of in sex drive and loss of body confidence the main reasons .
I've told her shes still sexy as hell, and the tide is turning, she's back online looking at least.
Here she is as she is now, so you be the judge on whether she's still got it, and whether she will find men who want to fuck her 🤣

Attachments

• PXL_20230701_200539268.jpg
    PXL_20230701_200539268.jpg
    436.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG-20230824-WA0018.jpg
    IMG-20230824-WA0018.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 34
I do read some stories on here,and just know it's wishful thinking lol.
I've never written anything but the truth, but I guess I'm not bothered if I'm believed or not.

The facts are that 6 men have fucked my wife ,most have cum inside her cunt,and those that weren't allowed had to settle with cum filling her mouth.
It's been a few years of inaction from my wife now, many reasons,drop of in sex drive and loss of body confidence the main reasons .
I've told her shes still sexy as hell, and the tide is turning, she's back online looking at least.
Here she is as she is now, so you be the judge on whether she's still got it, and whether she will find men who want to fuck her 🤣
Awesome my wife has been.in the lifsstyle for 5 yesrs ot has been very rewarding for us feel.free to ask.me anything you csn Pm..me if you wsnt BOB

Yes, my wife does fuck other men. Always with my consent, or if I have chosen a guy, only with her consent. We have a network of bulls who we get to know and trust. It takes time. But it's something which we both got hooked on once we started. I usually watch and she enjoys that, she says. But sometimes she prefers 'private time' and I admit to enjoying the sound of them.

How many men on this site have actually accept that your wife or girlfriend are going to be fucked by strangers, friends and co-workers an you continue to accept that she is going to fuck them happily and have a hardon know she will continue?

I'm tired of seeing all these photos on here and really want to know do you honestly SHARE your wife or girlfriend with others.
Stranger is good

Reactions: DonD
It’s all about acceptance. Otherwise it wouldn’t work out. It’s also one thing accepting in fantasy compared to accepting it IRL.
Before the first time my fiancée had another cock in her engaged pussy my mind was wandering, had a hard time focusing etc. It was supposed to happen two weeks earlier and that was even harder handling the emotions that time.

Right now she’s given out a blowjob on one occasion and she has been fucked three times. She’s also looking for more men online. She keeps me updated about it.
All of this has happened during the last 3 months. I’ve had a wish of being cucked for 20 years since I was about 25. I’ve talked about it with previous partners but nothing played out. I’ve been with my fiancée for 8 years.

Key: Accepting you’re a cuck. Accepting your partner needs more cock. I’m well endowed with 7.5 inches but it doesn’t matter. It’s about more men, more cocks, new cocks. It helps if she reminds you about it often.

I am a genuine cuck husband i have been for over 34 years, i enjoy a marriage where my wife has lovers most long term who become friends to us too.

We are open and honest with each other and 30 years since i realised why she wanted more than i could give her sexually, so gave her, her freedom to expand her sexuality and mind within the marriage. Her only wish was that after cheating on me previously that i must now be involved in someway and no secrets.

We are still deeply in love though its changed over the years, she has chosen to semi feminise me, so i have become more of a cross between a brother and sister to her now, yet still her cuck husband, covertly locked, collared and a wearer of ladies underwear permanently to name but a few kinks she has gifted me over the years.

The only downside is i still fancy her, she still has an excellent figure so i still have desires towards her but know its unlikely i shall ever lay between her legs again and doubt i could perform having spent years locked away. I enjoy my sexuality mentally rather than physically and have for many years.

Everything i have written on this board is to the best of my belief 100% true.
Our situation is very similar. My wife has accepted has accepted my fem side but it is on her terms. This means that I have taken her name, she socializes as she sees fit and controls my spending habits with an allowance from our joint account. Although I am a lifelong transvestite she demanded that unless she dems fit that I dress full time regardless of the situation and that I had head to toe laser and electrolysis several years ago. Her feeling is that a fem husband will never present a threat to any man that comes to the front door.

Over time her friends have become my friends and most of my pre Abby friends have vanished vanished.

Our situation is very similar. My wife has accepted has accepted my fem side but it is on her terms. This means that I have taken her name, she socializes as she sees fit and controls my spending habits with an allowance from our joint account. Although I am a lifelong transvestite she demanded that unless she dems fit that I dress full time regardless of the situation and that I had head to toe laser and electrolysis several years ago. Her feeling is that a fem husband will never present a threat to any man that comes to the front door.

Over time her friends have become my friends and most of my pre Abby friends have vanished vanished.
Interesting