How many men does your wife fuck a week?!

Before I met my current hubby I was fucking 2-3 guys a week on average though it could vary from having that number in just one night to some weeks none at all. But over the years that does rack up the numbers. After I got together with James that number fell off a lot because he is a much better lover than my first husband. But I still fuck other men whenever I want so I guess I'm very lucky to have the best of both worlds x

for me, hubby and our neighbor everyday, 3-4 time a week with my 4 lovers, one weekend in a month gangbang with 10-15 guys, 3-4 new ones, couple of swinging dates with couples, threesome with my girlfriends, so on average about 20 (15-25) men on a week. I can say I'm doing pretty well, right?
Your a freak and I love it. PM me maybe I get into the mix!

Usually only one guy, but she has affairs so is usually only seeing one guy at a time......but they are together 2-3 times a week when they aren't traveling for business, every night when they are traveling, and they spend a month every December at the Corporate Condo in Clearwater doing "business planning".....she is with him sexually more than e ever!! Unfortunately their affair ended over COVID so right now she isn't seeing anyone.

CW

Reactions: Em3840
So once my ex started fucking her coworkers gym buddies ( 5 ), it could be two a few times a week or 1 every day of the week, more then once she all of them as group.

Reactions: Em3840
When you have a girl who is sexy as fuck it's rude not to share!
She has a few dates each week that normally end up with her coming back late and used.
We have some regulars that come round normally in groups of at least 5, watching her get gangbanged for hours on end is the hottest thing going!
well hubby can't actually answer this ...since i don't tell him EVERYONE :) Crissy