How many men does your wife fuck a week?!

It varies….sometimes nobody but me, other times 2 or 3 a week, and this week while we're at the beach, it will be 6 to 9!
I love it, have fun this week! She sounds like my wife when we go to a bike rally or Hedo II. Does your wife do groups or one at a time?

I love it, have fun this week! She sounds like my wife when we go to a bike rally or Hedo II. Does your wife do groups or one at a time?

She usually does one at a time, but has done 2 or 3 at a time several times. She fucked 6 different men in a 24 hr period a few years ago, but has yet to do a true gang bang. She likes for us to get a room, and put an ad out on Double List for guys to drop in and fuck her one at a time, and has been fucked by 4 or 5 men in one night at adult bookstores and theaters. She is wanting me to set up a gang bang for her though.....she says maybe 6-8 men plus me.

I usually fuck 6-9 different men a week. Husband will arrange for 2 or 3 of them and I will find the others.

Reactions: Em3840
on holiday together?
Yes, so I can serve her, keep her pussy clean after she got fucked. I was not allowed to sleep with her of course. I was tied up to the bed in the other room, whilst she was having fun and I could hear her moaning and screaming...

U were luckyYour face would be coated from licking my used pussy if you were in bed with me after my lovers

U were luckyYour face would be coated from licking my used pussy if you were in bed with me after my lovers
My face usually gets covered by her bull or lovers. She enjoyes the humiliation when she makes me to suck their cock and knee in front of them taking their load.