How many men has your wife fucked?

It is amazing how the numbers creep up over time. I'd never really kept records - that's why we had to do a rough calculations and I was shocked at the number we came to. Not that I regret any of it as I'm sure Kate doesn't - it's great you've both had so much pleasure from it xx

Kate having sex with other guys became part of our normal everyday interest. We are always open to a situation. Many times when Kate has just been going about her normal day, she has encountered a guy who made her tingle. She has met guys at the mall, the supermarket, or the home improvement store who later became one of her conquests. I have seen the most benign conversations turn sexual with a little nudge in that direction from Kate.

I have said jokingly for years that our hobby is getting my wife laid. We have rearranged our schedule so Kate could have sex with guys when they could be available, mostly married guys.

Kate had been flirting with the black assistant manager of our local supermarket for a couple of months. He knew she was married so he was cautious. One night Kate stopped to pick up some things after work. She called me at home and told me to take the kids to dinner and a movie. She was brining the assistant manager home for a drink.

I grabbed the kids and we went to dinner and a movie. I have no idea what I had for dinner or even what movie we saw. All I could think about was the guy from our supermarket fucking my wife in our bed. I could hardly wait to get home and dive face-first between my wife's legs for dessert. I enjoyed grocery shopping much more after the assistant manager had fucked my wife. I liked chatting with him at the store.

Kate having sex with other guys became part of our normal everyday interest. We are always open to a situation. Many times when Kate has just been going about her normal day, she has encountered a guy who made her tingle. She has met guys at the mall, the supermarket, or the home improvement store who later became one of her conquests. I have seen the most benign conversations turn sexual with a little nudge in that direction from Kate.

I have said jokingly for years that our hobby is getting my wife laid. We have rearranged our schedule so Kate could have sex with guys when they could be available, mostly married guys.

Kate had been flirting with the black assistant manager of our local supermarket for a couple of months. He knew she was married so he was cautious. One night Kate stopped to pick up some things after work. She called me at home and told me to take the kids to dinner and a movie. She was brining the assistant manager home for a drink.

I grabbed the kids and we went to dinner and a movie. I have no idea what I had for dinner or even what movie we saw. All I could think about was the guy from our supermarket fucking my wife in our bed. I could hardly wait to get home and dive face-first between my wife's legs for dessert. I enjoyed grocery shopping much more after the assistant manager had fucked my wife. I liked chatting with him at the store.
She ever fuck him at the super market?

• Love
Reactions: Kev627

I love the spontaneity of that - some of the best fucks are the ones that aren't planned xx

Hurrying our kids out of the house so that the guy from our supermarket could fuck my wife was definitely hot.

I have never had any problem with altering our plans so that Kate could take advantage of a spontaneous opportunity to get fucked. It actually excites me to be part of getting my wife laid.

Hurrying our kids out of the house so that the guy from our supermarket could fuck my wife was definitely hot.

I have never had any problem with altering our plans so that Kate could take advantage of a spontaneous opportunity to get fucked. It actually excites me to be part of getting my wife laid.
Yeah being flexible helps. Whether it is changing plans or just making myself scarce so her potential partner won't get scared off. To even standing guard if she was playing in semi public

Reactions: robandkate
Yeah being flexible helps. Whether it is changing plans or just making myself scarce so her potential partner won't get scared off. To even standing guard if she was playing in semi public

I can identify with all of that.

My wife decided that she wanted to seduce her married boss several years ago. I think wife fucking her boss is hot. Kate told her boss that her husband knew what they were doing. We did not want her boss to have to worry about her husband catching them in our bed together. We wanted him to be able to relax and really enjoy sex with my wife. Since they are both married, our bed was the safest place for them to have their fun.

They started having weekly fuck-dates at our house. Assuming that her boss would be uncomfortable if I was around when he came over to fuck my wife, I always found something to do on their date-night. After a few months Kate thought it was silly for me to have to leave the house just because she had a date with her boss. For the past several years they have sex when I am at home. I watch TV (and jerk off) in the family room while they spend a couple of hours in bed.

It is all very civilized. Kate's boss usually pops his head into the family room to say hello when he gets here and sometimes stays for a drink after their date. It is pretty hot to have a drink with my wife and her boss right after he has fucked her.

The other thing you said about 'standing guard'...I have done that too...usually in a bar parking lot while my wife and some guy fuck in the backseat. I have stood outside, I have sat inside, and I have driven around a few times while some guy who is paranoid about being caught fucks Kate. Trying to drive while some guy is banging your wife in the back seat is dangerous:cool:

Reactions: Em3840
My wife now admits to three before we met (and women generally halve the amount don't they?) We met when she was 16 married at 19, gave birth at 20 and 23 and started a two year affair with a woman at 26 - seven year itch. After that there were a string of long term affairs until I caught her just before Christmas in 1997, when she was 37. I didn't know about her affairs until she confessed all as part of our reconciliation. I suggested then that we become swingers and she agreed. In the 15 years we were swinging there were 5 regular couples and 5 regular single men plus some one offs that she met. I was 99% always involved when I started sharing her. She was diagnosed with MS at 46 and stopped meeting people at 53. With her meets being, in general, with regulars, there haven't been as many as some posters in here have had. For an initial meet we would always find a pub for a social drink or two. For first sexual meets it was invariably one on one with me being there for her safety. Listening outside the bedroom door. After the initial sexual meet I would then join in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Em3840
Really sorry to hear that your wife developed MS and that it led to her having to stop meeting. As I understand it MS is a very variable condition and people can deteriorate at different rates or even stabilise for a time. I hope she's coping in other respects and do wish you both well. I'm sure she appreciates the freedom you allowed her though and you did both get to enjoy those years when she was playing which is more than many people ever do.

She said when she met me she had sucked and fucked 50 guys. Once we jumped into the hotwife and swinging thing, she added a dozen more to the tally. Half of them are friends who love that they can fuck her privately. She loves the different types of cocks she can have and some get the privilege of cumming deep inside her. I've also spitroasted her with a couple of guys and we did a three-man gangbang which she loved. I hope next time its five and that we can all cum on her face!
Good girl ;)