How many men has your wife fucked?

I lost the count, over 1000 men for sure, half of them in last 10 years as a hotwife after second marriage, most of them in gangbang parties and swingers orgies, only 3 BBC unfortunately (hard to find in Romania). Between 16 when I lost my virginity with my brother and 40 when I married with my second hubby, the other half was mostly from prostitution and there were probably many more counting the blowjobs only. Most of the time I had between 4 and 6 regular bulls. Ad with women, I think I was over 200. Lately I seem to have become even more active with 2-3 new guys a week besides others who visit me regularly and I'm not going to stop soon.
I've been following your posts closely for a while and I can definitely say you are the perfect whore, probably the best kind I have ever seen... dirty and open but classy and sexy. Wish i could fill up all your 3 holes regularly when i was still in germany before this corona bullshit

Reactions: mirella.hango
I don't think European prostitutes can be considered as hot wife.
I don't see why not. It depends on the motive for doing it!
If it's because a woman has no other option then that might be the case.
However, if it's a conscious decision made because both the hotwife and her partner find it a turn on that she sells herself because it adds a taboo element to the dynamic, then I think it definitely counts.
Mirella and her hubby get pleasure from her whoring herself out so she definitely counts as a hotwife!
It's the same reason I've started whoring myself out part time - not because we need the money but because it's a turn on having clients paying to fuck me!

I did it for money when I was a student to pay my rent, after that only for pleasure of being a prostitute and at the request of my boss, now I do it for the same season, sometimes for more money, sometimes only for something symbolic, it depends on the client.
My daughter did the same thing through university and for a year afterwards and really enjoyed it but it was mostly for the money. She worked in a house with some other girls and got into it through a friend who also worked there x

Yes I agree but a lot of guys can't cope with having a wife like that esp when she wasn't particularly discreet sometimes.
THIS!! All of this fantasy talk on here is one thing but I can assure you that at least some of the guys on this site have wives who are fucking around behind their husband's back. This is thrilling, but if you want to find out how quickly the guys here who express these fantasies become jealous husbands then wait till a few of them find out that there wife is fucking the neighbor, or a guy from work, or one of their best friends or just getting picked up in bars on business travel or nights out with girlfriends. You want "humiliation"? Well, it's not all of that "sissy" stuff or anything else. It's truly finding out that your wife fucks around on you and that other people know about it. It's also the fact that no matter how many apologies, etc come from her, there is NOTHING you can do to "unfuck" her. Once other guys know what your wife's mouth feels like and know everything about her most intimate desires in bed and how to please her, there is NO "forgetting" that in your mind or the mind of all of the people who know your wife is a cheat.

This is a very odd site but we tend to "normalize" our desires and behaviors but the entire lifestyle is considered "weird" and freakish in the normal "vanilla" world. Most wives who cheat on their husbands have no interest in this 'lifestyle" nor do their husbands. They simply want sexual adventure. We're wired that way. This is why most affairs are so dangerous to the relationship. Most wives (I believe) who cheat find a guy who they really enjoy spending time with and who treats them like something special. This can lead to breaking up marriages. This is why open sexual communication is so critical. If we can't discuss these things as a married couple (and most couples can not) then it leads to the inevitable sneaking around for the sexual variety that both husbands and wives have craved since the beginning of time.

Guys, wives can hide what should be so obvious to you because you DO NOT WANT to see what's actually going on. You just want a bit of a slutty fantasy thrill, but when a wife starts down this path, it's not going to end. You either accept it or your relationship fails. There's your "decision". I suppose I've been a bit hung up on the philosophy of "decisions" of late.

Mrs Hotwfie

Last edited:
THIS!! All of this fantasy talk on here is one thing but I can assure you that at least some of the guys on this site have wives who are fucking around behind their husband's back. This is thrilling, but if you want to find out how quickly the guys here who express these fantasies become jealous husbands then wait till a few of them find out that there wife is fucking the neighbor, or a guy from work, or one of their best friends or just getting picked up in bars on business travel or nights out with girlfriends. You want "humiliation"? Well, it's not all of that "sissy" stuff or anything else. It's truly finding out that your wife fucks around on you and that other people know about it. It's also the fact that no matter how many apologies, etc come from her, there is NOTHING you can do to "unfuck" her. Once other guys know what your wife's mouth feels like and know everything about her most intimate desires in bed and how to please her, there is NO "forgetting" that in your mind or the mind of all of the people who know your wife is a cheat.

This is a very odd site but we tend to "normalize" our desires and behaviors but the entire lifestyle is considered "weird" and freakish in the normal "vanilla" world. Most wives who cheat on their husbands have no interest in this 'lifestyle" nor do their husbands. They simply want sexual adventure. We're wired that way. This is why most affairs are so dangerous to the relationship. Most wives (I believe) who cheat find a guy who they really enjoy spending time with and who treats them like something special. This can lead to breaking up marriages. This is why open sexual communication is so critical. If we can't discuss these things as a married couple (and most couples can not) then it leads to the inevitable sneaking around for the sexual variety that both husbands and wives have craved since the beginning of time.

Guys, wives can hide what should be so obvious to you because you DO NOT WANT to see what's actually going on. You just want a bit of a slutty fantasy thrill, but when a wife starts down this path, it's not going to end. You either accept it or your relationship fails. There's your "decision". I suppose I've been a bit hung up on the philosophy of "decisions" of late.

Mrs Hotwfie
I would add also alot of men also find out they really are not into the wife fucking others after they have cum and the wife and other guy are still fucking...suddenly it is not as hot as they thought it would be lol