How many men has your wife fucked?

My wife cucked me before we were even married, I caught her cheating with another guy and we split up for a month and then got back together after she got her fill of him. After getting married we tried the swinging scene but got fed up with all the BS and stopped. A year or so later she started going out with her girlfriends and went to a male stripper show where she went to one of the guy's room and gave him a blowjob. When she returned home she confessed what had happened and instead of being mad I got extremelly turned on. Over the next few days things came out and I told her how I had masturbated almost every night when we were split up, thinking about her fucking the guy I caught her with! After that she started having girls night out with her friends on a regular basis and ended up fucking 5 guys that I know of during that time, two who were very good friends of mine.

Life got in the way and she stopped cuckolding me for several years until she started talking with an old boyfriend on Facebook who she said was hung like a horse. She invited him to come and visit and told me she was going to fuck him. The first night he was there she went to his room and fucked him and the next morning she made me go into his room and thank him for fucking her! After that she started cuckolding me on a regular basis again and has fucked 4 other guys, 2 of them she sees on a regular basis and her ex-boyfriend has come back for another visit during which they fucked while he was here.

By my count that puts her at 11 guys that I know of, not including anyone she fucked during our swinging phase.

My wife cucked me before we were even married,

While technically I suppose that's not cuckoldry (as you weren't married), I suppose too that saying so is splitting hairs when it comes to the power of the act, its potential emotional (and physical) impact when it's perpetrated in any seemingly committed relationship.

We have an element of that to our history as well. Very powerful stuff that really can't be undone.

Last edited:
My wife cucked me before we were even married, I caught her cheating with another guy and we split up for a month and then got back together after she got her fill of him. After getting married we tried the swinging scene but got fed up with all the BS and stopped. A year or so later she started going out with her girlfriends and went to a male stripper show where she went to one of the guy's room and gave him a blowjob. When she returned home she confessed what had happened and instead of being mad I got extremelly turned on. Over the next few days things came out and I told her how I had masturbated almost every night when we were split up, thinking about her fucking the guy I caught her with! After that she started having girls night out with her friends on a regular basis and ended up fucking 5 guys that I know of during that time, two who were very good friends of mine.

Life got in the way and she stopped cuckolding me for several years until she started talking with an old boyfriend on Facebook who she said was hung like a horse. She invited him to come and visit and told me she was going to fuck him. The first night he was there she went to his room and fucked him and the next morning she made me go into his room and thank him for fucking her! After that she started cuckolding me on a regular basis again and has fucked 4 other guys, 2 of them she sees on a regular basis and her ex-boyfriend has come back for another visit during which they fucked while he was here.

By my count that puts her at 11 guys that I know of, not including anyone she fucked during our swinging phase.
I love how your life has played out so for. Have you sat in the same room & watched the fuck her? You will cream ur . jeans.

Reactions: billandcarla
22 in 1 evening. She & i were close to even when we met. She has fucked over 150 guys in front of me. Alot of them i asked her to fuck.View attachment 6406

Very hot - met this girl several times who liked being taken by several strangers at once. Saw her take 6 men on, they all came in her face. She also liked a spit roast. And all this was done outside with an audience of around 20 strangers watching.

Reactions: Coloniallad