How many of you cucks wish you were born female?

I have been a crossdresser for almost all of my life. My wife found a small stash of my panties and now she is feminizing me which makes me very happy. I would love for her to take the next step and make me a true sissy cuckold. I would love to be a COMPLETE woman and live the rest of my life as a woman! Here is how I have transitioned!
You look really nice , as a crossdresser myself I’d be interested in how your journey evolved , maybe pm me ?

I was fascinated with womens panties from young wearing them from teens me and mate used to both dress then wank each other , have loved the feel all my life and yes sometimes desire to be a woman , wide caught me dressed and made fun of me which turned me on she wanked and sucked me to my surprise

Attachments

• 20220402_201156.jpg
    20220402_201156.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 20220402_200452.jpg
    20220402_200452.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 20220402_193153.jpg
    20220402_193153.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 20220402_194908.jpg
    20220402_194908.jpg
    334.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Love
Reactions: Broken8113
I don't necessarily wish I was born a female, though I (and my wife) do fully embrace my feminine/Sissy side
We are the same , I think my wife is subtly femenising me or should I say isn’t as disapproving of my little hobby lol so I am finding myself being more fem more of the time - I’d say I’m about 75 % at the present , can be little things like wearing one of my many bras , always in panties or some make up on , we chat and look at womens clothes and everything fem - AWESOME 🤩

A progression occurs for many cucks as time goes on. Relieved of the need to perform "as a man" sexually, the female part of the cuck's nature comes to the surface. It may take any of several forms, being more submissive, being more sensitive to one's feelings, wearing anything from pantie to full female attire, etc. The cuck feels more natural as he acts more like a female. Many find that the relationship with the wife becomes more like girlfriends or sisters.

I think I’m the same with female genes
Tbh I do think I was supposed to be a girl, I’ve always had a feminine side just always looked away from it out of self Shame really.e and my mrs are convinced I was supposed to be a girl but it’s like my body decided to change, I have feminine body features and ways I look after it also mixed with the fact I’m just bi.

I’ve always regularly fantasised being a girl and being a total slut, how much easier the world of sex is for girls, like even the lesser attractive ones can get laid so easily, all you got to do is wink at a guy and he will likely fuck you let alone if your attractive, men… unless your rich or very good looking or have a good way with words have to work much harder to get laid unless you go for drunk girls.. which is totally wrong btw! Or simply go for whores who sleep with anyone.

I’ve always known Thought to myself I would be suited to being a girl cause of things like my biggest turn on is my ass being played with and spanked… more than my cock, like I enjoy my ass being licked even more than my cock being sucked. I also enjoy the odd time when I’m alone putting on my mrs stockings and thongs etc, I used to put on stockings which are so comfy btw and go on Omegle and other cam sources and masturbate with other men and take instructions off them.

I’ve also fantasised about if I was single being a cross dresser wearing lingerie

I get all these thoughts now and then but I’m still a normal man who takes pride in himself and my appearance despite my feminine fantasies and feelings at times. I’m happy being a bi cuck/stag
So if your wife is aware of your femenine genes and likes and it sounds like again just like me you would be happier and feel more fulfilled if you tried the crossdressing together ? . The mrs could be invaluable in helping you and I guarantee you would love her even more for it . Would open up a whole new fun ‘hobby’ lol . Again I’m similar in that I’d say I’m a stag , dressed or not but to be fem in private without having to do it when your mrs is out is just a fantastic feeling - go slow and communicate with her indoors about every step . Just keep emphasising that it’s to be happier by allowing your fem side to come out and not to be attractive to men otherwise she may doubt your intentions - it’s not easy and I guarantee you will have a lot more respect for your woman when you see the time and effort it takes to look good - get the gear on it’s fucking awesome 😀😀👍💄👙👗👠👡👄💅

I'm just curious about how many cucks out there feel like a female trapped in mans body, or just fantasize about it, or whatever else along those lines.

Me personally, I like to cross-dress sometimes and fantasize that I'm a girl. I enjoy mixing chastity with it, and I fantasize about being the girl, and in one fantasy, I'm get to enjoy all that a cock has to offer. I'm always fantasizing about what a cock would feel like if I had a pussy and how hot it would be getting fucked good by a handsome man with a nice package. Sure, I can experience the anal side of it, but watching women get turned on, fucked, squirting or creaming at times .. it's just amazing. I read in a psychology book that women can experience 10 times the sensations as men and their orgasms average more than three times longer. If anything I guess I envy women for their sexuality. The cuckold play really does it for me :)

What's it like for you other cucks?
I have thought about this and I often wonder what it would have been like, I genuinely think I would have been the worst or best slut ever, I would have let any man fuck and fill me.

A progression occurs for many cucks as time goes on. Relieved of the need to perform "as a man" sexually, the female part of the cuck's nature comes to the surface. It may take any of several forms, being more submissive, being more sensitive to one's feelings, wearing anything from pantie to full female attire, etc. The cuck feels more natural as he acts more like a female. Many find that the relationship with the wife becomes more like girlfriends or sisters.
My wife has semi feminized me over several years, for her benefit these are but a few,
prevented me from straying,
Sexual control,
Changed me from a functioning male to one who gains sexual pleasure from mental stimulation, rather than physically.

but it also stripped me of my sexual ability over time and i am more emotionally sensitive than i used to be.

The downside is i still have sexual desires towards her,
She no longer sees me as a lover to her,
i still enjoy looking at other women,
suffer severe sexual fustration as a result.

She has commented that i am now more of a sister to her than a lover, which i think is sad in a way, she continued, I married an alpha dominant male and want you to remain one, to which i replied you made me into this, though in normal life i am still a very dominant man, just one who wears these items.

She didnt comment but still allocated me knickers, girlie jeans the following day and i still wore a CB overnight.

I certainly dont want to be a women, god forbid i could not cope with a having a womens mind,

The problem comes not just from our enjoyment of this LS but also because we are both sexually submissives but away from sex both dominant characters.

• Love
Reactions: WilliamFassel
I seriously considered getting sex reassignment surgery but after a lot of discussion with a psychologist pros and cons I decided against it.

Reactions: fly3177
I seriously considered getting sex reassignment surgery but after a lot of discussion with a psychologist pros and cons I decided against it.
I dress as a woman now and when my wifes bull comes over and takes her to bed he is so strong and masculine I feel like a woman in comparison.Sometimes he makes me suck his dick or he fucks my ass then I really feel like a woman. How could I be anything else? When I'm around men I always feel like a woman and when I'm around women I feel like "one of the girls" I love that. Men scare me a little bit though so I much prefer hanging with the girls. Sometimes if there is a gathering of some of our friends the men always go and watch sports in the living room and the ladies chit chat in the kitchen. I'm always in the kitchen with them.

Well I’m sure as most crossdressers know it’s highs and lows - dressing then denial - my wife has recently been saying I’m more like a woman than a man - her man , And I push it in her face all the time - which I really never have done and that isn’t in me - which is probably true and I need to ‘ see someone about it ‘ . She has been ok with my dressing up and I’ve always asked if she was ok with it say putting leggings and top on and a bra with touch of make up . In fact at times she has gave me tips on wardrobe and make up so not sure where this has came from . I don’t and never have wanted to be a real woman - I just love dressing up , not interested in men etc - so although it seems I may have a fair bit of female genes high sort of drive me to dresss up at heart I’m still as male as any alpha male - so seems like I have had the high now back onto the denial - wife says I can still dress up but not when she’s in which sort of feels like I’m going behind her back doing my seedy hobby and I would never do that - high/ deny that’s a crossdressers life it seems 👠👗👙

Well I’m sure as most crossdressers know it’s highs and lows - dressing then denial - my wife has recently been saying I’m more like a woman than a man - her man , And I push it in her face all the time - which I really never have done and that isn’t in me - which is probably true and I need to ‘ see someone about it ‘ . She has been ok with my dressing up and I’ve always asked if she was ok with it say putting leggings and top on and a bra with touch of make up . In fact at times she has gave me tips on wardrobe and make up so not sure where this has came from . I don’t and never have wanted to be a real woman - I just love dressing up , not interested in men etc - so although it seems I may have a fair bit of female genes high sort of drive me to dresss up at heart I’m still as male as any alpha male - so seems like I have had the high now back onto the denial - wife says I can still dress up but not when she’s in which sort of feels like I’m going behind her back doing my seedy hobby and I would never do that - high/ deny that’s a crossdressers life it seems 👠👗👙
It probably doesent feel the same when you don't have her full approval. I once had a girlfriend like that.She once told me she feels like she's in bed with another woman and that I make her feel like a lezzie. Mixed emotions for sure. Like you, as much as I love being fem and crossdressing I'm not attracted to men.One of the reasons why I never got a S.C. When a guy dresses as a woman the first thing people think is he's gay. My feelings towards dressing is that it's an additional way that I love femininity. I love women so much that I even want to be like a woman. I don't know if that makes sense but it does to me.

It probably doesent feel the same when you don't have her full approval. I once had a girlfriend like that.She once told me she feels like she's in bed with another woman and that I make her feel like a lezzie. Mixed emotions for sure. Like you, as much as I love being fem and crossdressing I'm not attracted to men.One of the reasons why I never got a S.C. When a guy dresses as a woman the first thing people think is he's gay. My feelings towards dressing is that it's an additional way that I love femininity. I love women so much that I even want to be like a woman. I don't know if that makes sense but it does to me.
Well From the get go I’ve said I wouldn’t do anything re dressing or anything femenine behind her back and told her ( in fact I showed her ) I was a cd about 2-3 months when we were first dating just to be honest . It then progressed to her suggesting things to improve my fem side , shopping , bras etc etc . Now she seems to worried about someone outside finding out etc and I totally understand that and also it can’t be easy for her . But she was the one who said it was fine because she knows it’s ‘ in me ‘ and can see how happy and relaxed I am doing or chatting about any fem things . Now as usual she has done a 360 and seems against it now or wants little involvement with it , just don’t understand what has been the catalyst for this ?

Well From the get go I’ve said I wouldn’t do anything re dressing or anything femenine behind her back and told her ( in fact I showed her ) I was a cd about 2-3 months when we were first dating just to be honest . It then progressed to her suggesting things to improve my fem side , shopping , bras etc etc . Now she seems to worried about someone outside finding out etc and I totally understand that and also it can’t be easy for her . But she was the one who said it was fine because she knows it’s ‘ in me ‘ and can see how happy and relaxed I am doing or chatting about any fem things . Now as usual she has done a 360 and seems against it now or wants little involvement with it , just don’t understand what has been the catalyst for this ?
Sounds like she is spooked about someone finding out. People, even friends and family, can be so judgemental. If this is something you are trying to persue on a day to day basis it might be hard to not get cought at some point. If you went out of town where nobody knows you it's a bit safer. She might be a bit more relaxed with the two of you going out especially to places that are more tolerant. Does she have a problem with you being femme when it comes to having sex?

I’ve no idea why or how her views have changed . I usually get dressed in the house and try and keep away from windows etc , we have karaoke nights in the house with a drink and she has no issue with that or if we are away for the weekend somewhere so that may be it , a good while ago she did comment that she was looking at other women more too 👍.we don’t really go out much and stay in a small village so more tolerant places don’t really exist .😕 I still wear panties everyday and have a small girly pubic patch and even the slightest femme thing I can do makes me happy .

• Love
Reactions: WilliamFassel