How many of your wife’s have been with a younger guy and what was the age difference?

Yeah not at all, he’s a lucky kid. Bet he will never forget it and neither will you

Definitely. Wife got a little greedy and extended the fun with some additional younger guys after who were also friends of his and our sons which created some issues for sure but we've navigated it the best we could. It's high risk like I said and you'll always be wondering if your kids know or have a hunch.

Definitely. Wife got a little greedy and extended the fun with some additional younger guys after who were also friends of his and our sons which created some issues for sure but we've navigated it the best we could. It's high risk like I said and you'll always be wondering if your kids know or have a hunch.
Oh I’m sure he knew ;)

Reactions: btweets
Oh I’m sure he knew ;)

Well we have 2 sons. My wife thinks neither know (or at least I think she tries to convince herself of that) and I think they might at least suspect something. I honestly don't know for sure. The problem is the kids today talk a lot and they have their phones and cameras on them. I know there are some very compromising pictures and videos that at least a couple of them have that have always worried us, How far those get around is the problem.

When younger my wife did no t have a preference, would play with those our own age, but she did have a thing for older men. When she was 22 she did have sex with a guy who was 61 (our landlord). Now fast forward to more recent events, she is 48, the fall before covid hit she hooked up with not one, but two young men, both 21, so together they were still younger than she was, lol.

They practically wore her out, she was at their place for about 20 hours, before she texted me to come rescue her,
New Information. Dec 30th 2023, she invited two young men she had met online to come over. They had said they were in college , home for the holidays and were both over 20,). One said 20, the other said 21. They looked those ages. Well After round 1, were sitting around talking....oops one let's slip when asked where he goes to school....days a local high school. Turns out while the one guy was 21 and in college , other was a senior in high school and just 18. They were step brothers ( ones dad, married the others mom, so not blood relations).

No it did not put a stop to things.

So 50-18 = 32 year difference. New record.