How many other men have deposited their semen in your wife's ass during your marriage?

Do husbands feel a slight tinge of sadness when their wife orgasms as her lover buttfucks her?

• Total voters
5 that I know of but also the one do it on a regular basis yes she even asks for it.
I love to hear her say feel my married ass up with your cum...
Dynamite!

How many loads of sperm has your wife's lover ejaculated into her, and into her ass?

Does she get emotional about him?

So explosive - emotionally and erotically. Hell of a thrill.

I have only let 3 men cum in my ass other than my husband and yes, I can orgasm from anal sex........My other experiences have been with a condom......
Compared to vaginal sex, how intimate and close do you feel you are getting with a man when you have unprotected anal sex and he ejaculates inside you?

Just one. My wife doesn't care for anal at all. I've only had the privilege of ass fucking her twice myself.

She put away a lot of tequila shots one evening while on the prowl for a hot pick up. She got drunk and so numb that she allowed a stranger to vigorously fuck her asshole that night. That's the only time another guy has come in all 3 of her holes. It was incredibly hot to watch but her asshole has been off limits ever since then.

zero for my wife....she isn't into anal at all and thats fine with me. She has had 20 other men cum in her pussy though...some multiple times when they became regular lovers.