How many people came on her?

Lets make her feel the love.

if you are just looking please write I watched yout wife naked

if you got hard watching her write here. I got hard for your wife.

If you came on her pics write , i came on your wifes pictures.

if she made you have some dirty thoughts write them here. Tell us what you would do to her.

Tributes welcome. we want to see how many perverts cum for this pussy.

Last edited:
It's not perverted to want to explore and cum on and in a woman with a great body, lovely breasts and tasty cunt to be well-used, sent back to you with unwashed breasts still sporting dried cum, that unmistakable taste on her lips and stranger's seed deep within the lovely slut!
The second part is definitely beautifully perverted. How ever- Id rather fill her up and cover her with cum together with you.

Reactions: Openhubbi
Well, I loved her pictures, got hard, and had dirty thoughts about licking and fucking her sweet pussy! If I wasn't working while catching up on this site, I'd definitely have stroked myself until orgasm while imagining how silky her love tunnel would feel wrapped around my throbbing cock. Smoking hot woman there!

Reactions: Couplegermanyisrael
For now 65 people looked at her beautiful pussy in the first picture . That is more then a room full of people looking at her naked body.

But very little people wrote a an answer.. I understand that cucks like to watch and not be so active, but where all the bulls at..?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Rain

if she made you have some dirty thoughts write them here. Tell us what you would do to her.

I want insert my big asian cock in your wife's dirty pussy!

Attachments

• IMG_4255_副本_副本_副本.png
    IMG_4255_副本_副本_副本.png
    20.6 MB · Views: 221
For now 65 people looked at her beautiful pussy in the first picture . That is more then a room full of people looking at her naked body.

But very little people wrote a an answer.. I understand that cucks like to watch and not be so active, but where all the bulls at..?
I think she's really sexy, got a great body. I love fantasizing about cumming on female strangers and males cumming on my wife. I'd definitely fancy covering her body in my semen! Making me hard thinking about it.

Yummy rear view of her sexy, tight, pink holes. Which one lick first???

Reactions: Couplegermanyisrael