How many sissy / feminised cucks on here

For some reason which I’m still trying to work out my wife is actively femenising me again - we were at the shops looking for party wear for her . ( being a part time gurl cd always a thrill for me ) . She then asks if I am getting anything ? Previously having been told she will only tolerate my dressing if she isn’t in . So we were in and out of shops looking for dresses for me , then later on looking on line for things and tonight she wants me to try on her daughters dresses ? . Is happy for me to wear leggings / jeggings and little jumper tops any time I want but have to practice tucking my cock more - I love it all so delighted at this 360 on her part . Problem is my wife does not do anything without a reason and not a spontaneous person - haven’t noticed anything yet out of the norm - anyone any ideas - another guy ? Another woman ? My wife is very hard to read nd has previously told me ‘ she knows all the tricks not to get caught ‘- I digress

I believe i spoke of my initial hesitation and shock on a different thread but, I am coming to terms with it. He is seemingly getting what he desires and I too am benefiting as well
Here's how it works for me. I consider myself a part time sissy, especially when I start craving cock every 8 weeks or so. She doesn't like me dressing so I have a side gay lover I dress in lingerie for when we hook up at his place. When my fem/bi side comes to the surface I become his bitch and totally surrender to his needs. It's a great release for me not having to be the man all the time and very liberating. After our hook up I'm back to normal and continue eating and fucking her hot smelly pussy. I have no interest in dressing and living like a girl all the time.

my husband, (is that the right term now?) has been transitioning from simply a cuckold to a sissy cuckold and has seemingly embraced his new role without hesitation or any reluctance.
you should be happy - he is willing to do anything to please you including being a sissy cuckold and yes it is exciting and fun to be a sissy cuckold - hope you encourage her to be more and more submissive and sissy-fem faggot for your bulls and you need to be pegging him with your strapon cock.

Reactions: nicebiguy