How many sissy / feminised cucks on here

Just started some months ago with this. She and I have this kind of kink of me wearing a lace and do it while using it. We started to think of maybe doing kinda of a threesome with some other guy or girl. About dressing in a more "feminine" way, I kinda like it more and more tbh (yep, that's me)

Attachments

• IMG_20240121_001301.jpg
    IMG_20240121_001301.jpg
    497.7 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Just started some months ago with this. She and I have this kind of kink of me wearing a lace and do it while using it. We started to think of maybe doing kinda of a threesome with some other guy or girl. About dressing in a more "feminine" way, I kinda like it more and more tbh (yep, that's me)
It's pretty easy to get hooked on as things progress.

Myself and my wife share something similar although I was a full cd before I met her , you are lucky like me to have a partner to share your kink with you and if it develops it really is wonderful to share it all together , she can help and guide you if you want to be more femme as it sounds like it does . We were away girly shopping yesterday and that too is amazing to do together - embrace and enjoy it both - do with it what you like and go as far as you like but always communicate , I always ask my wife if she is ok with it as beware your femme side will take off

Thanks. To be clear, I don’t have the body to cross dress. The most I would do is wear panties when requested by men I hook up with. I do not own panties, when I have to wear them I would sneak one from my wife or daughters.
The guy I was with yesterday made me keep them on as he ate my ass and fucked me.
i, also don't have the body. however, my wife had no problem with me wearing panties.

Last edited:
Reactions: nicebiguy
It took us 4 yrs to get fully into it. Jan 2017 I proposed the idea & Jan 2021 is where she started loving it. In between we met few couples but it wasn't bad but wasn't very great either...

A good makeup & dressing takes about 2 hours & I can understand it is very tiring at times. For me Makeup, dresses & jewelry are a big turn on. A very strong woman dominating me while I am dressed gives me instant high. At the same time seeing a woman having toe curling sex & squirting orgasm with another man turns me on. There is always a constant excitement & I keep leaking pre-cum when I am dressed. Sometimes it reaches to the point that I am unable to hold it & it just comes out without even touching anywhere. It is the most beautiful feeling when it just drips out instead of coming out with a force. Now it has come to a point that I cannot think of sex without thinking myself as a woman.
This is me dressed up.
wish i knew how you got tits like that.

Reactions: nicebiguy
question for guys that have grown tits. how did you do that? i'm sure there is more than one way to grow tits.
start pumping your tits - best to get breast pump for milking but I use a standard cock pump - took off the rubber where your cock goes and put the hard plastic on my tits and pump - hold on each tit for 10 minutes - did it 3X a week.