How many sissy / feminised cucks on here

My husband is a masculine cuck.
Most prolly tend that way in terms of general appearance and what they project. Cuckolds are men. Most are straight. Even if some of them might privately engage in an occasional act that’s potentially seen by some as unmasculine.

She knows I like wearing her yoga leggings, and said instead of me using her favorites to actually buy my own .
Nah she's not greedy she just wants me to have my own so hers are always there for her .
I also like bodysuits, suspender stockings are my favorite to wear when her guy is here , he even likes me wearing them says I'm sexy as heck in them .

I now shave all my body , and paint my toenails , but I stick to light-blue cause I'm still a guy .

She knows I like wearing her yoga leggings, and said instead of me using her favorites to actually buy my own .
Nah she's not greedy she just wants me to have my own so hers are always there for her .
I also like bodysuits, suspender stockings are my favorite to wear when her guy is here , he even likes me wearing them says I'm sexy as heck in them .

I now shave all my body , and paint my toenails , but I stick to light-blue cause I'm still a guy .
Good thing you're sticking to light blue, otherwise people might think you're a sissy, femboi, or cross dresser.
😁

I know how that is , my favourite colour is navy blue - must be the guy in me rebelling against my fem side lol

Reactions: nicebiguy
I like to become a sexy sissy
Instead I look like a crossdresser
Ha ha - you know being a full crossdresser for 14 years now I would say - your wearing womens tight yoga pants - love wearing suspenders and stockings - shaving your body all over and painting your toenails YOU ARE A CROSSDRESSER . See this is where the lines get blurred thanks to all this fucking trans shit and fem boi etc pish - yeah I can be a hard as fuck whatever but still have a French manicure and rock pink / blue / green hair and on Monday identify as a cat , Tuesday I’m a table spoon nonsense . If your doing all that no fem boi this or sissy bitch that - your wearing womens clothes and doing stuff women do to look like and be like a woman - hosiery / shaving / nails etc etc - you are desiring to be feminine. Lastly the final sentence of your post read a bit like a put down - I want to look like a sissy bitch but instead I looked like a crossdresser !! . I’ve been fighting my urge to crossdress for years and have like many others struggled with it , the highs of being free and letting the fem side out and the lows of doing so . I have accepted it now - as my wife says , it’s inside of you so what can you do and it’ll only be a matter of time you’ll be taking it up a notch or two with more and more womens stuff . You wanted to look like a sissy bitch but instead looked like a crossdresser WTF. You’d be so lucky

Hi as a straight cd who dresses fully from time to time and my wife is aware and supports me in my other little hobby lol how many are there on here that have been feminisied / sissied - by there wives / partners and was it wanted or was it femdom and what do you wear and what turns you on the most to wear and finally does your wife / partner instigate the girly stuff when being shared or before / after and do you change when en femme , ie go sub or obedient etc or like me just love to wear ‘the gear ‘ ha ha
She likes it when I’m in my little panty for her bulls pleasure

I stopped wearing men’s underwear 3-4 years ago. My wife has generally denied me sex since the first time she cucked me 20+ years ago, and completely since June 2022. (I am 100% impotent with her, because I know she doesn’t want it from me.) I decided to go hairless too. She said she was fine with me being bisexual when we met, but I don’t think that’s true. I used to have a decent dick, but as I found out I was too feminine and submissive, and bisexual for her, with a 24-48 hour refractory period. Our sex life died off literally right after we got married, and it was pretty obvious two years in that she was going to cheat, if she hadn't already. I encouraged her to fuck other men if she wanted, she asked what would happen if she liked it so much she got addicted. (She’d actually already cucked me.) That's the point, I told her. She has pegged me and caged me in the past, but it doesn’t really do anything for her. I think all of it turned her off sex with me.

In June 2019, we had some pretty hot sex (for me). She talked about needing a bigger dick and how two other guys fucked her better. She later admitted she didn’t feel me inside her at the end, and I didn’t cum much at all. (Sure felt like it!)

In October 2019 I texted her I was sad she didn’t love my shaved boy clit. She said, “Sorry, I am being honest. Sorry, if it's mean.”

She's also been hit on in front of me too, more than once. Actually, one night, a young military guy hit on ME right in front of her. Not sure what any of this says about me, but I have some theories.

My guess is there's not much of the "man side" left. 😁
No that’s where your wrong see - I like doing guys stuff and you wouldn’t guess unless you saw my shaved legs which are usually hidden that I was a crossdresser - the two never co exist - I’m straight too which might help me affirm my manliness - I just like to wear womens clothes / things from time to time lol lol in between my motorbike , scuba diving ( wrecks ) and ww2 stuff .

Reactions: nicebiguy
Ah I see , tricky situation I guess then , my wife knew I was a cd when we started dating - didn’t want any secrets - done it on / off now for 4 years and an ex of mines started me off as we made a bet and if I lost I had to go and buy a pair a panties and wear them - we both found we liked it and it went from there , you could try something like that also conveniently i suffer from bad sciatica now and then - and found the panties sit way lower on your hips and haven’t a big elastic part at the top digging in - win win lol , or say something if you see hers say they look nice and soft or comfy , don’t choose tiny sexy / Lacy ones - big granny panties so no red flags maybe
Fix your sciatica by using a roller on the nerve and ultimately its caused by inflammation the is the result of eating carbs...

Fix your sciatica by using a roller on the nerve and ultimately its caused by inflammation the is the result of eating carbs...
Well it goes so randomly I couldn’t tell you where it is to use the roller - sometimes I can’t get clothes on or drive etc and have really bad stabbing pains - then it gets better over a few days and I lean away over to the side , then it clears up .