How many sissy / feminised cucks on here

I am a straight CD & love dominating women.
I maintain my separate wardrobe full if Indian ethnic & Western wear & I am usually fully waxed as I prefer smooth skin. We have a couple friend with whom we are regular. The female is bisexual but prefers females given a choice & the guy is straight. He makes my wife squirt big time & she dresses me up & does my makeup before dominating. One night he was fucking my wife doggy style & she had me hands cuffed took me to the bathroom & made me drink her ******** (only a few drops managed to hit the floor) & then took me to the bed & sitting on top of me she was spitting in my mouth & slapping me really hard, biting my nipples & rode me so badly. Btw we all 4 were on the same bed. Having sex dressed up as a girl is so much fun.
Ha ha I know girls stuff is so much better and nicer than guys stuff - so boring 👗👠💄👙 my wife likes me to dress up fully apart strangely from my wig but she isn’t bi so maybe that’s why , amazing to be dressed up , made up and watch her vibing away , while I play with her g spot and if I time it right sometimes she squirt in my mouth or my face

Reactions: nicebiguy
I am a straight CD & love dominating women.
I maintain my separate wardrobe full if Indian ethnic & Western wear & I am usually fully waxed as I prefer smooth skin. We have a couple friend with whom we are regular. The female is bisexual but prefers females given a choice & the guy is straight. He makes my wife squirt big time & she dresses me up & does my makeup before dominating. One night he was fucking my wife doggy style & she had me hands cuffed took me to the bathroom & made me drink her ******** (only a few drops managed to hit the floor) & then took me to the bed & sitting on top of me she was spitting in my mouth & slapping me really hard, biting my nipples & rode me so badly. Btw we all 4 were on the same bed. Having sex dressed up as a girl is so much fun.
Sounds like a dream situation to me and your wife sounds like a dirty slut too , when we drinking my wife likes me to clean her puss after she pees 👄💦👄💦 awesome with lots of lipstick on 💄💄

Sounds like a dream situation to me and your wife sounds like a dirty slut too , when we drinking my wife likes me to clean her puss after she pees 👄💦👄💦 awesome with lots of lipstick on 💄💄
I go down on his wife first & until she is satisfied I keep licking. She sleeps on the bed & I lick her sitting on the floor. The fun is when she wants to ******** & I don't let her go to the washroom. She ends up begging to let her ********. Sometimes we just Dress up & drink & watch my wife & him doing it.The pic is taken when we met the couple for the first time. Was supposed to be a casual meet.. He & my wife having fun while we had drinks...
IMG_20210108_205353.jpg

I go down on his wife first & until she is satisfied I keep licking. She sleeps on the bed & I lick her sitting on the floor. The fun is when she wants to ******** & I don't let her go to the washroom. She ends up begging to let her ********. Sometimes we just Dress up & drink & watch my wife & him doing it.The pic is taken when we met the couple for the first time. Was supposed to be a casual meet.. He & my wife having fun while we had drinks...
View attachment 504887
Yes that’s what we do , dress up and ha e a drink and a dance in the house , so different to be fully dressed and even doing that , dancing in heels isn’t that easy lol , still trying to find a way to get my wife to share , how did you get your wife to do it ?

Reactions: Lee442