How many sissy / feminised cucks on here

I would like to know a guys mindset when he does this, it seems like dressing up would be a hassle.. its a chore for most women as it is. I'm still new at some fetishes. But if I read this correctly, it makes a guy feel feminine and submissive if his woman is having sex with other men? Or is it deeper? Just trying to process this.
Personally, I’ve always been submissive. I was a quiet guy, and I was my wife’s friend, and that’s really how i became her husband, since i was always close to her, and unlike her boyfriends, i was not the “player” alpha male. Its just something really arousing to see my wife taken by another man that is well endowed, and really can make her feel things she just cant with me. The humiliation aspect is another factor. A couple of years ago i confessed to her im bi, and just a year ago she found out i crossdress sometimes, and she still loves me, so its also the trust and love between us, that helps us to make this worth it.

Reactions: nicebiguy and Jaqi
Yes that’s what we do , dress up and ha e a drink and a dance in the house , so different to be fully dressed and even doing that , dancing in heels isn’t that easy lol , still trying to find a way to get my wife to share , how did you get your wife to do it ?
It took us 4 yrs to get fully into it. Jan 2017 I proposed the idea & Jan 2021 is where she started loving it. In between we met few couples but it wasn't bad but wasn't very great either...
I would like to know a guys mindset when he does this, it seems like dressing up would be a hassle.. its a chore for most women as it is. I'm still new at some fetishes. But if I read this correctly, it makes a guy feel feminine and submissive if his woman is having sex with other men? Or is it deeper? Just trying to process this.
A good makeup & dressing takes about 2 hours & I can understand it is very tiring at times. For me Makeup, dresses & jewelry are a big turn on. A very strong woman dominating me while I am dressed gives me instant high. At the same time seeing a woman having toe curling sex & squirting orgasm with another man turns me on. There is always a constant excitement & I keep leaking pre-cum when I am dressed. Sometimes it reaches to the point that I am unable to hold it & it just comes out without even touching anywhere. It is the most beautiful feeling when it just drips out instead of coming out with a force. Now it has come to a point that I cannot think of sex without thinking myself as a woman.
This is me dressed up.

Attachments

• IMG_20210315_162514_735.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 144
Straight guy here, bi curious. Enjoy wearing lingerie. Have a couple of full sets, stockings, garter belts, bra, half & full slips and heels. Feels so good against my skin. Wife knows and supports this fetish by buying what she thinks I need and look "best" in.
As a submissive husband I serve as her house servant, doing most of the chores, such as, room dusting, vacuuming, window washing, dishes, laundry (wash, dry. fold and put away), lawn work, etc. Food prep is shared depending. Have occasionally been permitted to performed those duties in my lingerie & heels.

Reactions: Jaqi and cincy
It took us 4 yrs to get fully into it. Jan 2017 I proposed the idea & Jan 2021 is where she started loving it. In between we met few couples but it wasn't bad but wasn't very great either...

A good makeup & dressing takes about 2 hours & I can understand it is very tiring at times. For me Makeup, dresses & jewelry are a big turn on. A very strong woman dominating me while I am dressed gives me instant high. At the same time seeing a woman having toe curling sex & squirting orgasm with another man turns me on. There is always a constant excitement & I keep leaking pre-cum when I am dressed. Sometimes it reaches to the point that I am unable to hold it & it just comes out without even touching anywhere. It is the most beautiful feeling when it just drips out instead of coming out with a force. Now it has come to a point that I cannot think of sex without thinking myself as a woman.
This is me dressed up.
Well I can see where the 2 hours have gone and I don’t mean that with any disrespect whatsoever as you look really nice , it’s not easy going from a man to a woman , whether convincing or not is it 😃👠

I just enjoy the whole process , all the clothes , make up , shoes etc suppose it’s like an actor playing a part , I lost a bet and had to buy -wear a pair of panties . Then i lost the partner lol , was bored and then got back into it and then thought for instance I wonder if I could do liner , foundation , etc etc , combined with the excitement of being a man buying women’s things and then wearing them , half the fun was also taking them back to the store as invariably they wouldn’t fit 😃😃😃then the actual feeling of the clothes - so sexy / sensual slinky materials , was all amazing and addictive - can see why lots of women have loads of clothes and shoes , bags etc ha ha - I found I mostly liked to do ordinary things dressed - dishes , housework etc , but yes fully made up in stockings / heels lingerie and a skirt / top you can’t help but feel feminine - but I love being a man so it’s a compromise all the time and have never ever had any sexual thoughts or feelings etc for another man - hope that helps and like everything else everyone will be different and get different kicks out of it 👄

Reactions: Jaqi
Personally, I’ve always been submissive. I was a quiet guy, and I was my wife’s friend, and that’s really how i became her husband, since i was always close to her, and unlike her boyfriends, i was not the “player” alpha male. Its just something really arousing to see my wife taken by another man that is well endowed, and really can make her feel things she just cant with me. The humiliation aspect is another factor. A couple of years ago i confessed to her im bi, and just a year ago she found out i crossdress sometimes, and she still loves me, so its also the trust and love between us, that helps us to make this worth it.
I too have an amazing understanding and supportive wife who supports me and helps me with what goes with what etc . I don’t and never have been over the tip with it - even when ( and it does ) want you to dress more and become more fem so I hold it back and we compromise and it has brought us closer in lots of ways , just wish we were both same dress size 👗👠 ha ha

Reactions: Nathaniel
I too have an amazing understanding and supportive wife who supports me and helps me with what goes with what etc . I don’t and never have been over the tip with it - even when ( and it does ) want you to dress more and become more fem so I hold it back and we compromise and it has brought us closer in lots of ways , just wish we were both same dress size 👗👠 ha ha
Wow, yeah, thankfully some of us are lucky with our wives being ok with us dressing up from time to time. I also wish our sizes were the same, or at least close haha

Wow, yeah, thankfully some of us are lucky with our wives being ok with us dressing up from time to time. I also wish our sizes were the same, or at least close haha
Yes we usually combine dressing and drinking , bit of dancing / karaoke , just make it a good time all round . I have worn panties exclusively for over a year now and now and then a bra with my fake boobs and sometimes bit of lipstick too during the week

Yes we usually combine dressing and drinking , bit of dancing / karaoke , just make it a good time all round . I have worn panties exclusively for over a year now and now and then a bra with my fake boobs and sometimes bit of lipstick too during the week
For me, its been a little different. When she goes out with her boyfriend, i dress up, and prance around the house dolled up. They will sometimes arrive, and when they do i watch them while im dressed up, and then get to clean them up as a girl, which has been more fun for me

For me, its been a little different. When she goes out with her boyfriend, i dress up, and prance around the house dolled up. They will sometimes arrive, and when they do i watch them while im dressed up, and then get to clean them up as a girl, which has been more fun for me
Wow yes that is , so does your wife help you out with clothes and stuff ? I would like to clean my wife after dressed up but still trying to get her to fuck .

Wow yes that is , so does your wife help you out with clothes and stuff ? I would like to clean my wife after dressed up but still trying to get her to fuck .
She want you to be dressed for her / them or something you want to do or is it mutual and u only dress when she fucking ?