How many sissy / feminised cucks on here

Sucking cock, though he has shown potential there. Dressing & acting like a slut. I can teach him a lot there lol xx
Ha ha sounds mega , short skirt and heels , legs open a bit ( lot lol ) showing his panties to anyone that looks , just get him to copy you šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ˜›

Reactions: nicebiguy
I'm not sure if I can be called a sissy. But I often wear baby tights with my babysuits (in my size, of course). Mommy Wife loves to make me pigtails or ponytails. I also have a dress that is very short and she thinks it's great when I'm her little
I'm not sure if I can be called a sissy. But I often wear baby tights with my babysuits (in my size, of course). Mommy Wife loves to make me pigtails or ponytails. I also have a dress that is very short and she thinks it's great when I'm her little baby girl.
Does mommy like to take it when your in your cot ?

Does mommy like to take it when your in your cot ?
Most of the time I am made ready for bed in the evening (nightpampers of course) and have to go to bed early. Usually between 7-8pm. I am seated in the seat belt (locked). My room is next to the bedroom. I don't see, but I hear my mommy climax.

But I was also allowed to watch - from my playpen :))

Most of the time I am made ready for bed in the evening (nightpampers of course) and have to go to bed early. Usually between 7-8pm. I am seated in the seat belt (locked). My room is next to the bedroom. I don't see, but I hear my mommy climax.

But I was also allowed to watch - from my playpen :))
You should have thrown a tantrum when the bull was ready to come or thrown a toy at his dick šŸ˜€

I would like to know a guys mindset when he does this, it seems like dressing up would be a hassle.. its a chore for most women as it is. I'm still new at some fetishes. But if I read this correctly, it makes a guy feel feminine and submissive if his woman is having sex with other men? Or is it deeper? Just trying to process this.
We have a Femdom marriage,and I am a bi-sub-sissy-cuckold and adore being feminized.
My wife has a live-in younger boy-toy.
It takes me at least an hour to prepare and sometimes it takes me 1-2 hours to fully prepare. I love it.
I take a scented bathe, and shave completely smooth. Then I sit in front of a vanity,and apply mascara, rouge,eye lashes,and lipstick.
I dress in lingerie,stockings and heels. Attaching the garters to stockings has alway been a pesky task.
Then I put on my heels. All my heels are 4.5 to 6 inches. I love heels. The last task is combing out a wig.
During this entire time I am rock hard. The preparation is extremely erotic. Lingerie is erotic, and sexy.
Being feminized makes me feel submissive, controlled and humiliated. I love all 3 feelings.
I consider serving an honor and privilge and we could never,ever be vanilla.
I have been submissive and feminized since I was 12yo and love it.
I also believe the sissy lifestyle may be part of our DNA.

Well myself and my wife will do our make up together but in different rooms but when in holiday have made up and got ready using same mirror etc , now that was fab doing that with a ā€˜real ā€˜ woman and I totally agree with your feelings about the lingerie , I find even the feel and sensation of wearing only lipstick very sensual and love how things feel on - just sooo different and amazing and find guys things boring , pulling on new stockings on smooth legs is brilliant and I love a lined skirt as it swishes against the nylons , and loads more - if more guys gave it a go they would appreciate there partners more I reckon when they see the work they put in to look good šŸ˜€šŸ‘—šŸ‘ šŸ‘™šŸ‘”šŸ‘„šŸ’„šŸ’…

How many women did u ever fuck without payment?
Pls do not exaggerate the total and here emphasize the realility.
Best wish for the people who feedback truth would have more pussy.

Just out the shower , legs and cock are shaved , bigger Lacy green panties on now - me and my wife going out for motorbike ride in a bit so prefer bigger ones on šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ‘™šŸ‘™A5401979-5BAD-4A74-85AF-B7ACDE54B1D6.jpeg

Attachments

• A8DFE721-0967-4901-9F73-91163ED9D913.jpeg
    A8DFE721-0967-4901-9F73-91163ED9D913.jpeg
    632.2 KB · Views: 32
  • CBEF55EC-C067-47C4-8FFC-527AEF4E418A.jpeg
    CBEF55EC-C067-47C4-8FFC-527AEF4E418A.jpeg
    805.4 KB · Views: 32
We have a Femdom marriage,and I am a bi-sub-sissy-cuckold and adore being feminized.
My wife has a live-in younger boy-toy.
It takes me at least an hour to prepare and sometimes it takes me 1-2 hours to fully prepare. I love it.
I take a scented bathe, and shave completely smooth. Then I sit in front of a vanity,and apply mascara, rouge,eye lashes,and lipstick.
I dress in lingerie,stockings and heels. Attaching the garters to stockings has alway been a pesky task.
Then I put on my heels. All my heels are 4.5 to 6 inches. I love heels. The last task is combing out a wig.
During this entire time I am rock hard. The preparation is extremely erotic. Lingerie is erotic, and sexy.
Being feminized makes me feel submissive, controlled and humiliated. I love all 3 feelings.
I consider serving an honor and privilge and we could never,ever be vanilla.
I have been submissive and feminized since I was 12yo and love it.
I also believe the sissy lifestyle may be part of our DNA.

wow, your wife is really sexy and deserve the best.

Reactions: Gulfexplorer