How many sissy / feminised cucks on here

Hi as a straight cd who dresses fully from time to time and my wife is aware and supports me in my other little hobby lol how many are there on here that have been feminisied / sissied - by there wives / partners and was it wanted or was it femdom and what do you wear and what turns you on the most to wear and finally does your wife / partner instigate the girly stuff when being shared or before / after and do you change when en femme , ie go sub or obedient etc or like me just love to wear ‘the gear ‘ ha ha
Ur about as straight as phillip Schofield

This is my wimp sissy bitch after 2 loads in her cunt from my bulls and a load of her ruined cum in her pussy. She is completely and totally feminized and brain dead , will suck cock and get fucked with no back talk . Me the the bulls love to watch her sit and litterally suck on my butthole for at least 15-20 mins after they cum me she is to spit it in a bowl and have it all put in her sissy tummy. Let me know if you want more pictures of the whore doing what she does best. I’m sure this little bitch will make your sissy flirty hard. We got married 4 years ago and she hasn’t fucked me or came in me since wedding night !!

mistress crystal View attachment 665222
very sexy mmmm yes yes yes

Reactions: shymalea
I am very happy because my dick is getting smaller!
My wife really likes that I almost have clit.
Now it’s so little next to Bounty and short Marlboro!
I can’t fuck with this. My wife said with a laugh that I should start taking female hormones to make my breasts beautiful too. 🥰
I hope my wife sooner or later finds a bull who will live with us and then I will just be the sissy girlfriend and live in my own room. 👩‍❤️‍👩

0412.jpg

01.JPG02.JPG03.JPG

Last edited:
If I could pull it off I would give it a try. I am no where near feminine but just yesterday I hooked up with a guy (I am bi and hook up with men) that wanted me to wear panties. I do not think I look sexy in panties but men seem to love it.
Wish I could do this for my wife but until then it’s really nice seeing how much it turns men on.
I've hooked up with guys wearing panties, lingerie and high heels

Hi as a straight cd who dresses fully from time to time and my wife is aware and supports me in my other little hobby lol how many are there on here that have been feminisied / sissied - by there wives / partners and was it wanted or was it femdom and what do you wear and what turns you on the most to wear and finally does your wife / partner instigate the girly stuff when being shared or before / after and do you change when en femme , ie go sub or obedient etc or like me just love to wear ‘the gear ‘ ha ha
I love being submissive to her friends. She often gives me away to be used

Reactions: robbiewillsucku