How many sissy / feminised cucks on here

Hi as a straight cd who dresses fully from time to time and my wife is aware and supports me in my other little hobby lol how many are there on here that have been feminisied / sissied - by there wives / partners and was it wanted or was it femdom and what do you wear and what turns you on the most to wear and finally does your wife / partner instigate the girly stuff when being shared or before / after and do you change when en femme , ie go sub or obedient etc or like me just love to wear ‘the gear ‘ ha ha
i am in chastity, my wife brought me panties and stockings etc, she holds my key, she also brought me girly child like coloring books and movies to watch, i sleep in my own room now, i gather she likes the new me, and she loves it i do as well...x

Reactions: Jaqi and shymalea
i am in chastity, my wife brought me panties and stockings etc, she holds my key, she also brought me girly child like coloring books and movies to watch, i sleep in my own room now, i gather she likes the new me, and she loves it i do as well...x
And how is your wife dressed?Mine is everyday putting sexy stockings&thigh highs on under her skirt and shoes with at least 7cm high heels,sometimes people forget the wife in discussions about sissies

And how is your wife dressed?Mine is everyday putting sexy stockings&thigh highs on under her skirt and shoes with at least 7cm high heels,sometimes people forget the wife in discussions about sissies
oh she dresses to kill, especailly when she goes out on date nights, and you are right, sometimes people forget the wife in discussions, i will do better .ty for advice, i am learning x

I’m trying out becoming a cuck this weekend, finally! My wife is meeting up with a old friend and I get to listen in. Secretly I love cock, but I’ve never had one in my hands or my mouth. I want to watch her fuck but it’s our first time and she’s not completely comfortable allowing me to watch. I want to see that nice hard cock fuck her pussy because I’m so turned on by another man’s nice hard cock is fucking her and I wish I could suck his cock before she fucks him. I love to fantasize about him cunning in my mouth.

I’m trying out becoming a cuck this weekend, finally! My wife is meeting up with a old friend and I get to listen in. Secretly I love cock, but I’ve never had one in my hands or my mouth. I want to watch her fuck but it’s our first time and she’s not completely comfortable allowing me to watch. I want to see that nice hard cock fuck her pussy because I’m so turned on by another man’s nice hard cock is fucking her and I wish I could suck his cock before she fucks him. I love to fantasize about him cunning in my mouth.
That sounds like a hot situation you are in. Hope it goes as you expect. My wife has gone out a few times while I waited at home for her to return. Hopefully you get to experience her pussy afterwards. Like to hear about it.