How many sissy / feminised cucks on here

I am a semi feminized cuck, my wife commenced this journey many years since presenting me with a pair of her knickers as i watched her remove them as she lay in our marital bed with her lover. She said i looked nice in them so would wear them permanently.

Shockingly true to her word she soon bought me my own and the male underpants disappeared, i am allocated my pair for the day.

A CB was allocated in the same way and has become a permanent fixture over time.,

I gained painted toe nails permanently, normally pink, red or blue

A collar for permanent wear,

suspenders as a treat,

Then she bought me female tight jeans, she said i have a lovely bum in knickers and in female jeans.

She has converted me bizarrely into wearing the clothing she wore when we first met when she was 16, tight blue jeans, the same style, knickers and painted toe nails.

So when we go out i wear womens or girlie jeans as she calls them sometimes with suspenders under, the same as she did for me when she was 17.

The only extras to her wear then are my permanent collar and CB.

However she refuses to paint my finger nails even just for indoor use or to allow me a bra top saying thats a step too far, disappointing as i could hide a A cup under my shirt then i would feel complete, i discussed this with her lover and he said this is simply because you asked for this and she wants the control.

On holiday i wear bikini bottoms if hot and we are alone, otherwise female shorts,

I have a pink PJ set and new pink dressing gown.

But i do not consider my self a sissy, simply a Alpha male away from the bedroom, just a man with a kink and an even kinkier wife.

I still find it strange walking around the house in knickers and suspenders, she says she is fine with this and now her new normal.

Straight guy here, bi curious. Enjoy wearing lingerie. Have a couple of full sets, stockings, garter belts, bra, half & full slips and heels. Feels so good against my skin. Wife knows and supports this fetish by buying what she thinks I need and look "best" in.
As a submissive husband I serve as her house servant, doing most of the chores, such as, room dusting, vacuuming, window washing, dishes, laundry (wash, dry. fold and put away), lawn work, etc. Food prep is shared depending. Have occasionally been permitted to performed those duties in my lingerie & heels.
My wife views me as her submissive slave.

Reactions: Johnfun
Hi as a straight cd who dresses fully from time to time and my wife is aware and supports me in my other little hobby lol how many are there on here that have been feminisied / sissied - by there wives / partners and was it wanted or was it femdom and what do you wear and what turns you on the most to wear and finally does your wife / partner instigate the girly stuff when being shared or before / after and do you change when en femme , ie go sub or obedient etc or like me just love to wear ‘the gear ‘ ha ha
I was a cd er from when I was just a pre teen and my wife who actually was my next door neighbor was facinated with this.She had a sadistic and dom side of her which caused her to be attracted to me.We grew up together with me being as sissy as I could get away with while she would mildly dom me and kind of encourage me. That is how I learned to relate to women. Now we are married and I'm always dressed like a woman,I don't even own any male clothes except one set for visiting certain people. My penis is way under developed so that helps the cd ing.I'm not a man in her eyes and she takes lovers to give her what I can't. The need I fufill is to satisify her strong urges to dominate and humiliate me. She gets off on that then gets with her lover and switches to a submissive woman for him.

Reactions: Broken8113
my wife likes to see me in lingerie&high heels&make up,she says i look really sexy and that i,ve got legs screaming for attention,she made the first move to wear female dresses,lingerie&shoes,soon after our first sex both in sexy lingerie we bought wigs,more make up and skirts and shoes and lingerie,i was before this allready obedient,submissive for her,i love it because wearing this makes me feel so slutty and knowing it,s gonna turn on everyone who wants a naughty obedient sissy

Attachments

• so shy but love to show everyone i,m a naughty tease.jpg
    so shy but love to show everyone i,m a naughty tease.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 37
  • slu in black.jpg
    slu in black.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 28
  • legs&heels2.jpg
    legs&heels2.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 24
  • maidoutfit.jpg
    maidoutfit.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 22
  • sissy legs1.jpg
    sissy legs1.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 29
my wife likes to see me in lingerie&high heels&make up,she says i look really sexy and that i,ve got legs screaming for attention,she made the first move to wear female dresses,lingerie&shoes,soon after our first sex both in sexy lingerie we bought wigs,more make up and skirts and shoes and lingerie,i was before this allready obedient,submissive for her,i love it because wearing this makes me feel so slutty and knowing it,s gonna turn on everyone who wants a naughty obedient siss

Last edited:
Does she make you do lawn work while dressed as a girl so the neighbors might see?
Mine does,demanding that i wear my housemaidoutfit when cleaning;dirty wash,dishes no matter who visits,first time her dad saw me i was so embarrased,but he liked it,neighbours saw me when hanging wash up,i love it!!!

Attachments

• maidoutfit.jpg
    maidoutfit.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 47
  • Love
Reactions: Jaqi and Alex4u
Mine does,demanding that i wear my housemaidoutfit when cleaning;dirty wash,dishes no matter who visits,first time her dad saw me i was so embarrased,but he liked it,neighbours saw me when hanging wash up,i love it!!!
Your nighbors know who is in charge in your house.