How many sissy / feminised cucks on here

In our marriage, i grew into an on demand and sometimes sissy. Slowly, my boundaries were pushed out, making way for new experiences. Which, in time, brought out the sissy slut in me. (about 10 months) i loved it when i was able to spend the whole weekend in my role as a sissy slut. After that, it didn't take long to reach the next step in my sissy development. In less than 8 weeks, i went from first time sissy slut, to eager first time sissy cum slut, i just needed the opportunity. Although, i have not been active in these roles in the last few years. i feel i still have the head space to be a sissy slut. This has been reinforced by the feeling and desires i have when playing sissy games and dressing up on my own. I don't know if i am ready or even able to be the sissy cum slut i once was. This was something Michelle saw in me, and felt i should explore. A journey that she actively encouraged, guided and supported me in, with honesty, sincerity and understanding, every step of the way. I am just going to bluntly throw out some details here. Sorry for my abrupt change in tone. So, i had no bi/guy experiences (well 1 as a young boy but nothing physical.), and very little, if any bi-curious leaning, if any, until i started down this path(i turned 31). For my birthday,31st b-day these were all first: wore lingerie in front of a guy (Noah my college BF), saw Shell penetrated for 1st time (while on the bottom of a 69, really intense., licked a guys cum off Shells her body (her lower back and butt), sucked cock, held another guys cock while Shell lowered herself onto it, cleanup another guys cum from Shell's pussy. I found that i really enjoyed cum, especially cleaning it up from Michelle's body. Shell and I only did these things together. I enjoyed sucking cock, but never fantasized about it while pleasuring myself. That was not the case when it came to cleanup cum from Michelle's body. The images filled my thoughts often, when i was allowed to masturbate.

When we played the cuck role i was always dressed up for their use, amusement and humiliation. She lost interest in our Bull friends but will still domme me and have me dress doing things around the house. Want to get back into the cuck role and trying to get her back in but not doing well. Camming has its fun too.

Attachments

• Picture 10.jpg
    Picture 10.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 68
When we played the cuck role i was always dressed up for their use, amusement and humiliation. She lost interest in our Bull friends but will still domme me and have me dress doing things around the house. Want to get back into the cuck role and trying to get her back in but not doing well. Camming has its fun too.
Looking good

Reactions: Jakdeex
I've been feminized for almost 6 years. I wear panties (that my wife has bought for me) every day and during evenings when my wife's lover is here I wear a dress and heels, they love it.

Reactions: Snoopsissy
How many were strong bulls but as you have got older and your wife looses interest being a beta male or a sissy role turns you on.

here my sissy loves to be cummed and fisted. I sell him regularly to 3 old cocks who inseminate him all night and feed him with ********. Fisting is up to his elbow and he has to wear his cage and plug every day. a real bitch raised by me

Attachments

• Hgf.mp4
    10.8 MB
  • 20230407_205019.jpg
    20230407_205019.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 865_160.jpg
    865_160.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 5-300x300 (1).jpg
    5-300x300 (1).jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 20