How many sissy / feminised cucks on here

No that’s where your wrong see - I like doing guys stuff and you wouldn’t guess unless you saw my shaved legs which are usually hidden that I was a crossdresser - the two never co exist - I’m straight too which might help me affirm my manliness - I just like to wear womens clothes / things from time to time lol lol in between my motorbike , scuba diving ( wrecks ) and ww2 stuff .
I gotta ask since you seem to like gurly stuff, a lot of gurls like a big thick cock, you?

Whenever my husband and I fool around, he slips on my thongs/panties etc. He dirty talks me about other men fucking me, gets me wet and then slips them on. While he's going down on me he jumps my foot. Generally he cums there before even fucking me. It's cute seeing his small cock trying to push out! Love him

Whenever my husband and I fool around, he slips on my thongs/panties etc. He dirty talks me about other men fucking me, gets me wet and then slips them on. While he's going down on me he jumps my foot. Generally he cums there before even fucking me. It's cute seeing his small cock trying to push out! Love him
You should make him get fucked in the ass while he eats you! We're both ass up face down for the bull. Let the bull choose. One time we had 2 BWC over my wife had them gangbang me. She sucked me off while one was on my ass and the other was face fucking me!

You should make him get fucked in the ass while he eats you! We're both ass up face down for the bull. Let the bull choose. One time we had 2 BWC over my wife had them gangbang me. She sucked me off while one was on my ass and the other was face fucking me!
Sounds like a scene that has occurred in my house on multiple occasions! Often wife will spend time getting me “all whored out” before letting the boys have their way with the “slut bitch whore”! Can only occur on a Friday or Saturday night as I am an exhausted physical wreck the next day!

Sounds like a scene that has occurred in my house on multiple occasions! Often wife will spend time getting me “all whored out” before letting the boys have their way with the “slut bitch whore”! Can only occur on a Friday or Saturday night as I am an exhausted physical wreck the next day!
Send me a dm of the action!!! I'd love to join. I can suck 7 inch deep, ride 10 easy down to the base.