How many times will the bull do her during a visit ?

I have to ask...how many times will the bull, other guy or however you refer to him...do her during a visit ?
Wife and I are into mfm with a guy we know.
She and I have always called each time I'd cum a "round or times". 1 cum = one time or 1 cum. 2 cums = 2 times or 2 rounds. Example...last night we went 2 rounds.
With our friend he'll go 3 rounds or 3 times, I go twice or 2 rounds.
OK...I watch a cuck vid sometimes...in almost every one no matter how long it seems the guy cums one time then it's over.
I understand editing but even the 45 min and longer vids the bull cums once.
Every woman I have ever had sex with was eager for at least 2 times. In my younger years 3 was not a problem, I had gone 4 with a hot and horny gal.
So....when you share your girl how many times will the guy cum ?
He does her when he comes in. Later in the bedroom before we sleep then again during night and again just before he leaves
4 times when he comes over... Don't know how many times when she is at his place....

This is another of those difficult questions to answer as so much depends on the nature of this visit.
For example Lynn‘s bull prior to the one we have now, on an arranged play date where they had the whole afternoon, would fuck her 3 sometimes 4 times. If he took her away for the night, it might be 6 times - that only happened 2 or 3 times though as he was married so getting away for the night wasn’t easy.
But depending what job he was on (he was a self employed plumber/heating engineer) he’d often call in unannounced for a quick fuck and go.

I am good for 3 times and can go 4 if we have all night together. The first load is always larger and I like to start with that in her pussy. A cum filled pussy stays nice and lubed up for the rest of the night.
Well said. We take turns with my wife, most always he goes first. A cum filled pussy....that's surely what it is but we've never used that trem.
After first load she's slick down there, makes nice wet sounds as we fuck her into the night, we all enjoy.

When she first started hotwifing, it used to be 1 and done, especially as men like to hold off cuming for so long, and she would be vising them, so it used to be dinner-sex-home, the first time she invited her boyfriend to come over, she was all dressed up, but he could not resist, and took her to the guest bedroom to fuck, I was not watching, and after dinner, he asked for seconds and she said yes, so he fucked her again before leaving.

So that set the routine, now, when a boyfriend is staying over, generally she will do it 2 or 3 times, once soon after he comes over, after dinner, and once in the morning. I get to watch the one before dinner mostly.

If she goes over, then it is generally once more, because she will return after lunch the next day.

Same as last...when her bbc visited and spent the night, once early evening, again when she either tucked him in or slept with him, then once again in the am..A quick hotel meet, usually twice....

I have to ask...how many times will the bull, other guy or however you refer to him...do her during a visit ?
Wife and I are into mfm with a guy we know.
She and I have always called each time I'd cum a "round or times". 1 cum = one time or 1 cum. 2 cums = 2 times or 2 rounds. Example...last night we went 2 rounds.
With our friend he'll go 3 rounds or 3 times, I go twice or 2 rounds.
OK...I watch a cuck vid sometimes...in almost every one no matter how long it seems the guy cums one time then it's over.
I understand editing but even the 45 min and longer vids the bull cums once.
Every woman I have ever had sex with was eager for at least 2 times. In my younger years 3 was not a problem, I had gone 4 with a hot and horny gal.
So....when you share your girl how many times will the guy cum ?
It depends on the time available and who's doing what, mostly her boyfriend goes first then hangs out while I get mine, generally he goes again with a little help but he does last longer the second time.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
One of the few times my wife's current lover has stayed the night in our home, they fucked first, then I reclaimed her. No sooner than we're finished, he went down on her, cleaning our combined creampies (which surprised her, considering only I had done that before) and then fucked her again. We all went to sleep in our king-size bed, with my wife in the middle. In the middle of the night I remember getting woken by my wife's leg bumping me. She was spread-eagle with him going down on her again. Once she came, he moved up so she could suck him and get him hard, and then moved down to enter her, and they fucked for the better part of an hour before we went back to sleep. In the morning I woke up to her giving him another blowjob, but before he could finish, she invited him to join her in the shower, where they fucked again! Once they were both cleaned up and dried off, he got dressed and she put on a robe and saw him out. When she returned, she dropped the robe and climbed into my lap, and let me reclaim her again. So the total tally for the night was six fucks for her (she remembers four strong orgasms, and several smaller ones), with him cumming inside of her four times, and me cumming inside her twice!

She said that is often the pattern when she stays over at his place. They usually have two fucks before bed, at least once more in the middle of the night, and always one more in the morning before she returns to me. She said the most times he fucked her to completion in one night was five times, and he probably would have gone for more but she begged him to let her get some sleep. LOL!
I would ask her if she could not let him go down on her when she is at his place and bring all five cream pies back home for you to eat. I've cleaned my wife after she's been fucked that much and it's awesome.

I feel like stamina and ability to cum multiple times is was separates men from boys. My wife’s current bull can go four rounds on a normal day. He must pump a pint of cum into her

I feel like stamina and ability to cum multiple times is was separates men from boys. My wife’s current bull can go four rounds on a normal day. He must pump a pint of cum into her
LOL I was just going to say that. These men are so lucky they can cum so much,time after time. They are magnificent. I'm just a pathetic beta boy with a tiny micro-penis < 3 in. I'm not capable of even penetrating a woman and this fact only drives me further into my pathetic sub world. At least I have masterbation where my fantasy is to be a real man and able to take a woman like all the other guys. But after I cum and see the few small drops that came out of my chap stick size dicklet I'm reminded of what a looser I truely am. I can't recharge for days with such tiny balls and just live in shame. My wife just watches me and laughs at me then spreads her legs for her huge lover who fucks her brains out 3 or 4 times in one session.She makes me usefull by licking up his big loads of man cum telling me it's all I'm good for.

• Love
Reactions: Frogprince