How many times will the bull do her during a visit ?

Her Bull is. coming to our home for a week long stay. It will be interesting to see how many times he fucks her this week. Her pussy can only take so much fucking. I have a feeling she’s going to be giving him lots of BJ this week. Maybe Il be proven wrong and her enthusiasm for his dick will keep her very wet and able to fuck every day.
This will be the longest single stretch of time they’ve ever been together 7 nights, 7 days.
Wonder if the excitement and lust will wear out?
Will be fun to hear what happens.

Her Bull is. coming to our home for a week long stay. It will be interesting to see how many times he fucks her this week. Her pussy can only take so much fucking. I have a feeling she’s going to be giving him lots of BJ this week. Maybe Il be proven wrong and her enthusiasm for his dick will keep her very wet and able to fuck every day.
This will be the longest single stretch of time they’ve ever been together 7 nights, 7 days.
Does she switch off and do anal to give her pussy a rest? How about you? Do you fuck her too or clean up?

I have to ask...how many times will the bull, other guy or however you refer to him...do her during a visit ?
Wife and I are into mfm with a guy we know.
She and I have always called each time I'd cum a "round or times". 1 cum = one time or 1 cum. 2 cums = 2 times or 2 rounds. Example...last night we went 2 rounds.
With our friend he'll go 3 rounds or 3 times, I go twice or 2 rounds.
OK...I watch a cuck vid sometimes...in almost every one no matter how long it seems the guy cums one time then it's over.
I understand editing but even the 45 min and longer vids the bull cums once.
Every woman I have ever had sex with was eager for at least 2 times. In my younger years 3 was not a problem, I had gone 4 with a hot and horny gal.
So....when you share your girl how many times will the guy cum ?
Twice but once 3 times

When my wifes man visits for the weekend they get together as soom as he arrives.They usually fuck twice but sometimes three times over the course of 2 1/2 to 3 hours at least based on how many times I'm called in to clean her. As a rule my job is to clean them both up between sessions and serve refreshments then I'm sent away so they can fuck again in privacy. Over the next full day (sat) they are good for 4 to six times vaginally and sometimes 1 or 2 times analy spread out during the day and evening. Sunday the same.When they go out on a fuck date or to his place I'm never sure how many times they fuck unless she tells me. But again I judge by how much cream she carries home for me to eat. She loves to have as much in her as possible for me to lap up like a dog.Sometimes she askes me if I can guess how many times and I guess right about half the time. Sometimes her bull has a friend fuck her too and I can tell because she tastes and smells a bit different.

It's always twice each for us. There's been nights he's gone 3 and 4 times. Usually twice each tho.
Last few times he's visited its twice each. She always walks him downstairs to the door, they've always shared a goodbye kiss then she comes back to bed with me but now they go one more in the livingroom without me. She always cleans up befor he's leaving. The times they do go again downstairs when she returns I can see the wetness on her pube area and on her thighs. Last time she was gone for 15 minutes. It's all cool but we do this together. Kinda jealous in my head.
Time before he did her butt hole befor he left. We've always been together watching each other but I know she enjoys all this. Much different in my head if I don't see it happen.

Last edited:
Does she switch off and do anal to give her pussy a rest? How about you? Do you fuck her too or clean up?
She does not do anal due to hemorrhoids. I don’t fuck her while her Bull is here. I stay away and give them privacy to enjoy each other. If given the opportunity for a MFM threesome and clean up I would but she hasn’t expressed a interest with this Bull to have me join in.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Update on my Hotwife and her Bull staying at our home this week. Saturday-Wednesday he has fucked her 5 times so far. Sunday afternoon, Monday morning, Monday evening, Tuesday morning, Wednesday morning. She orgasms multiple times every time they fuck. Supposedly he hasn’t cum once. He’s taking a SSRI antidepressant and those drugs are known to prevent orgasms. She’s even tried lenghty blow jobs with no success. Poor guy. I feel sorry for him.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Update on my Hotwife and her Bull staying at our home this week. Saturday-Wednesday he has fucked her 5 times so far. Sunday afternoon, Monday morning, Monday evening, Tuesday morning, Wednesday morning. She orgasms multiple times every time they fuck. Supposedly he hasn’t cum once. He’s taking a SSRI antidepressant and those drugs are known to prevent orgasms. She’s even tried lenghty blow jobs with no success. Poor guy. I feel sorry for him.
received this txt from her this morning. I guess fucking her for the past 5 days he finally relaxed enough to orgasm. Or his sperm built up so much he just exploded inside her.
IMG_2342.jpeg

Usually it's just the once, wbtym. But sometimes we share a weekend with one at home or in a hotel. That's a real treat because I get to see them indulge like teenagers... Any time they'll sneek off to the bedroom or he'll feel her up while she's cooking or snog by the pool.