How naughty is your wife

Doz1972

Male
Hey guys
Is any one interested in trying to get there wife fucked but without them thinking you know about it .
For example I could send a txt or naughty pic then apologize saying i sent it to the wrong number etc

Reactions: werekinky2
I tried setting her up in positions to cheat. But it never worked. The big attempt was sending a guy to meet me at the house and not be home.
I had him come on to her strong but that did not come close to working. She kicked him out then took went at me when I got home.

Allen, that's a bit risky I think. I've thought of that as someone I was chatting to asked if he'd like me to do that. Meet her somewhere social and try to flirt and seduce her. I felt if she somehow found out I was behind it, it would be devastating and that she would never fulfil my fantasy.

It wasn’t as risky as it sounds. The biggest risk was her finding out that I set it up. If she wasn’t going to fall for it he knew not to go beyond that.

No, we've always been open about it. I even occasionally will bring home someone to fuck her, without her knowing beforehand. Or, we will invite a friend or two for drinks and whatever, that is all about fucking her.