How often do you jerk off thinking about your wife getting fucked by a big cock

That isn't pathetic at all. You are a man acting like one. What's pathetic is us sissy bitches who have to watch our wives and girlfriends get fucked by guys like you. We dont have the balls to stand up to you alphas or the cocks our own women. It's only right that you men take our women from us and give them what we can't. We are pathetic and only suitable for showing you the respect you deserve and cleaning up the man cum you deposit on our women. Thank you for your service sir.
Thank you! 👍

If I’m home by myself, I jerkoff several times a day thinking about the wife getting fucked hard by a big cock. Anyone else like me?
I used to Jack off a ton thinking about my wife with other men, but it became a problem and effected my relationship with my wife and sex. I barely jerk off at all now

Reactions: Rem503
I used to Jack off a ton thinking about my wife with other men, but it became a problem and effected my relationship with my wife and sex. I barely jerk off at all now
That’s really sad, I couldn’t be with someone who didn’t accept my need to jerk off 3-4 times a week! My wife knows I’m a compulsive wanker and we build this into our sex lives. We fuck regularly and she always orgasms; often 2-3 times, so no problems there! She also likes me to lick her pussy and again she always orgasms! My reward is stand in front of her and wank my little cock, while she humiliates me. I accept it won’t work for everyone but it does for me!

My gf just before my wife was a small Filipina. I posted the story about her elsewhere on here but while we were dating I had watched her get pounded for hours by a short guy with a horse cock. That is superb fodder for jerking as well as thinking about my now-wife getting the same treatment from that guy. Blow big loads quickly thinking about that quite often.

That’s really sad, I couldn’t be with someone who didn’t accept my need to jerk off 3-4 times a week! My wife knows I’m a compulsive wanker and we build this into our sex lives. We fuck regularly and she always orgasms; often 2-3 times, so no problems there! She also likes me to lick her pussy and again she always orgasms! My reward is stand in front of her and wank my little cock, while she humiliates me. I accept it won’t work for everyone but it does for me!
My wife would rather I jerk off so I would leave her alone.

Wanking my tiny cock in front of my wife and sometimes a small group of her girlfriends while they laugh and humiliate me is a national sport in our house. The tough part is when I'm made to lick up my sissy cream after because I lose my sexual mind set after I orgasm and feel true non sexual enbarassment.But I love the first part.

My wife made the unilateral decision a few years ago that I would a sissy cuckold. I normally don’t jerk myself off anymore. The last time I did was when I was away from home. My wife and I were talking to each other on the phone and she told me about getting fucked earlier that day. With but a tad of prodding, she told me that, yes, she loves to fuck. I asked her if I could jerk myself off thinking about her with her legs spread with her lover pumping his cock into her and her loving the feel of getting fucked. She told me I could. Normally, now, I wait until I’ve spent a good while in a dress cleaning and doing household tasks. When I’m through, she is usually willing to pull my wee wee from under my panties and give me a handjob while she tells me about getting fucked and how I’m her sissy cuckold. Whenever I am wanked, by her or myself, I’m always in panties and a slip, thinking of her getting fucked, how much she loves getting fucked, how I have no say in the matter, but how lucky I am being completely accepted as her sissy cuckold.

What do you mean by early dressing?
When you first discovered that you liked to wear girls clothes. You said in post 102 that you go out so much now that it doesn't bother you. I remember when I was just a teen and wore pantyhose under my jeans. It was such a big deal. I would put them on in my bedroom with my door locked and wear my socks over them. Then I would go out on my bicycle for a ride. When I got far enough away from my neighborhood that I felt safe I would pull into someplace private and take my socks off. Sometines I balled up my socks and put them under my tee shirt or bra if I was wearing one. I heard of girls "stuffing" their bras so why couldn't I. When I rode back out on the street it was so thrilling just showing my bare nylon clad ankles. It felt like everyone who drove by noticed I was wearing them. In the early years it didn't take much. As time went on I got braver and started to go on these
"sissy rides" wearing my sisters daisy dukes. I reached a point where I wanted to go into a shopping mall like that but that's another story.