How old was your wife/gf when she first had black cock>

I was 17 when I first experienced a boyfriend who was mixed race. I then had a 22 year old black bf when I was 19. Both were fun although I got a lot of jealousy and bad comments from racist, so-called friends.
When I was 22 I had a brief affair with a 44 year old black musician who showed me what sensual, muscular sex was all about. I haven’t been with such a strong, dominant and well endowed man since.
None of my experiences were bad, apart from the crappy friends, but that last man blew my mind, and although I’ve had great sex since nothing compares to that sexual awakening in the hands ( and on the cock) of an older, experienced and well-hung alpha male.
I’m getting wet just typing this!…….

Last edited:
I was 17 when I first experienced a boyfriend who was mixed race. I then had a 22 year old black bf when I was 19. Both were fun although I got a lot of jealousy and bad comments from racist, so-called friends.
When I was 22 I had a brief affair with a 44 year old black musician who showed me what sensual, muscular sex was all about. I haven’t been with such a strong, dominant and well endowed man since.
None of my experiences were bad, apart from the crappy fiends, but that last man blew my mind, and although I’ve had great sex since nothing compares to that sexual awakening in the hands ( and on the cock) of an older, experienced and well-hung alpha male.
I’m getting wet just typing this!…….
One can only imagine how great your experiences were with this older man. I am glad you have experienced such a wonderful feeling.

Wife was 51 when we got married..told her my fantasy was to see her with another man, so she admitted black men had always looked so sexy..she ended up with 11 different men over the last 10 years, some many times. Even a regular for 5 years, but then said enough is enough..she admits to some wonderful sex though..
Never too late

Reactions: toolman2c