How old was your wife/gf when she first had black cock>

Very young teen, ..... My wife told me when she was very young her and a friend would meet these four lads in the park, things went further and further every time they met until two would fuck my wife and two her friend....one time her friend couldn't go so she went herself....she said all four went through her over a picnic table one was a black deaf and dumb kid she said he was enormous....l have wanked many times thinking of that

I was 17 when I first experienced a boyfriend who was mixed race. I then had a 22 year old black bf when I was 19. Both were fun although I got a lot of jealousy and bad comments from racist, so-called friends.
When I was 22 I had a brief affair with a 44 year old black musician who showed me what sensual, muscular sex was all about. I haven’t been with such a strong, dominant and well endowed man since.
None of my experiences were bad, apart from the crappy friends, but that last man blew my mind, and although I’ve had great sex since nothing compares to that sexual awakening in the hands ( and on the cock) of an older, experienced and well-hung alpha male.
I’m getting wet just typing this!…….
Have to ask, since I have been in that situation too, did a pregnancy with him ever come up or cross your mind? I can't be with a Black Lover and not have that conversation come up between us!! J (the wife)

Have to ask, since I have been in that situation too, did a pregnancy with him ever come up or cross your mind? I can't be with a Black Lover and not have that conversation come up between us!! J (the wife)
Hi. It never did- it just wasn’t and isn’t something I thought about. I guess I was just too involved in the moment to think about anything other that what I was enjoying at the time.

Mine said it was more than anything she ever thought it could be and has had bbc boyfriends for a year or 2 at a time. She would find one and then once he took wo a condom it raised the affection level and she would adore him. her current boyfriend is bbc and has slept in our master bedroom in the marital bed for 13 months, every other Sunday. He’s been Cumming in her bareback for the last 2 months and both have agreed to b monogamous…for now. Since testings 2 months ago, before bare play, she has not allowed me to cum in her.

lastly they discussed if someone needs to play w another, condoms must b used…..like they are married…lol. I think she has said if he needs to have more orgasms, cum over whenever he needs to cum.

yes, addicted to black dick is an obsession and I think a privilege a white hotwife should b afforded.