How old was your wife/gf when she first had black cock>

For quite a few years, I had a married woman who was my online "slave", I was her Master online in chat areas and owned her RL as well, giving her commands and training for years. Taught her to use her muscles in her pussy and to be constantly horny. Flirting with a black friend of theirs led to her being fucked by him. She was in her early 40s and not only was he her first black cock, but the first cock she ever had besides her husband.

For quite a few years, I had a married woman who was my online "slave", I was her Master online in chat areas and owned her RL as well, giving her commands and training for years. Taught her to use her muscles in her pussy and to be constantly horny. Flirting with a black friend of theirs led to her being fucked by him. She was in her early 40s and not only was he her first black cock, but the first cock she ever had besides her husband.
I have a lady friend who had something like that happen to her. She is mature and outwardly very conservative, but at some point she began visiting online sex sites on her computer. At some point something a man said triggered a response and she went beyond just reading and began to correspond with the man through the site's chat function. Eventually he hooked up with her in person and added greatly to her sexual experiences.

I have a lady friend who had something like that happen to her. She is mature and outwardly very conservative, but at some point she began visiting online sex sites on her computer. At some point something a man said triggered a response and she went beyond just reading and began to correspond with the man through the site's chat function. Eventually he hooked up with her in person and added greatly to her sexual experiences.
My slave's husband never found out their mutual black friend had given his wife the best fuck of her life.

I was 17 when I first experienced a boyfriend who was mixed race. I then had a 22 year old black bf when I was 19. Both were fun although I got a lot of jealousy and bad comments from racist, so-called friends.
When I was 22 I had a brief affair with a 44 year old black musician who showed me what sensual, muscular sex was all about. I haven’t been with such a strong, dominant and well endowed man since.
None of my experiences were bad, apart from the crappy friends, but that last man blew my mind, and although I’ve had great sex since nothing compares to that sexual awakening in the hands ( and on the cock) of an older, experienced and well-hung alpha male.
I’m getting wet just typing this!…….
I hope that you took care of yourself when you finished typing ...

Reactions: somos2conmuchos