How old was your wife/gf when she first had black cock>

You’ll like this one a few years ago my wife 36, and mother of 3 and I went to a club started talking to this black dude next thing he’s like I’m gonna go to this house party if you guys wanna go so we go with them we get to the party and there’s a few guys we start drinking and somehow I lose track of my wife a little bit later I went downstairs and I went back to one of the rooms and the black guy that we met at the club was balls deep in my wife as he was her from behind with his huge dick . Then later on that night, we started partying with these two dudes and we did some ecstasy and then my wife went back upstairs and me and these two black guys gangbanger. It’s the first time I saw my wife take two loads in her mouth from two black eyes. It basically the same time. I was the only one to cum in her.
Wow, im very surprized that each Black guy didne deep seed her yearning married white pussy,. Are u sure they didnt? She Is so sexy hot, i could never pullout even if i said i wouldnt cum up in her,, i dont see a horny black guy ever pulling out of a white wife. And she would want to feel his cum shot while balls deep also,, imho

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
I know i posted here already but my gf was 18 when she cheated on me with our 30 year old coworker... He took her to a house party and fucked her all night in the back of his van. She said she'd never wanted to be fucked so badly... 11 years later I still jerk off to my innocent little GF getting blacked that night.... can't count how many since...

My wife was in her mid 50's. He was a 22 yr old Nigerian exchange studenl She was his first white slut and her first black cock. She had been fucking the male students working in her department for a few years when she first met him. She said he was very shy. When she first sucked his cock she knew that she was in for a challange. She said he had a "horse cock". She later measured him at just over 10 inches. It took her a month or so before she could let him pound her cunt at will. He was a massive cummer. She would come home dripping, gapped, red, and swollen. She fucked him weekly for four years until he went back to Nigeria. To this day the biggest cock she has ever taken.