How old was your wife/gf when she first had black cock>

You’ll like this one a few years ago my wife 36, and mother of 3 and I went to a club started talking to this black dude next thing he’s like I’m gonna go to this house party if you guys wanna go so we go with them we get to the party and there’s a few guys we start drinking and somehow I lose track of my wife a little bit later I went downstairs and I went back to one of the rooms and the black guy that we met at the club was balls deep in my wife as he was her from behind with his huge dick . Then later on that night, we started partying with these two dudes and we did some ecstasy and then my wife went back upstairs and me and these two black guys gangbanger. It’s the first time I saw my wife take two loads in her mouth from two black eyes. It basically the same time. I was the only one to cum in her.

Attachments

• IMG_5546.jpeg
    IMG_5546.jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 119
I was 40, after telling my husband about a fantasy from my teens about a black guy I worked with but was too scared to try because of my upbringing he setup a weekend in San Antonio and a VERY HUNG black guy while we were there, I didn’t know anything until just before he knocked on the door, at first I said NO but hubby said he’s already here just relax and enjoy. Was some of the best sex of my life, with the BBC and my husband all weekend. Been enjoying BWC & BBC from time to time ever since.