How old was your wife/gf when she first had black cock>

My wife had turned 36 two weeks before she took her first black cock. It was not anything planned but one of those things that happened. He was a guy with a small Hobie Sailing Kayak he would put in at the marina where our 24' sailboat was docked. He was a vanilla friend who had been to our house many times for BBQs and my wife's birthdays over the years. When my wife and I were alone, we often invited him out to sail as we did that day.

We left the dock around 1:00 PM and sailed until around 7:30 in the evening. It was June, so it was still light out, and we stopped and anchored in a cove to grill some steaks and then make the 2-hour moonlight motor trip back to the dock. We had done the same trip many times over the years together.

It was sunny and hot that day on the Chesapeake, and my wife spent a big part of the day laying out on the bow in her bikini, sun tanning. After I anchored us, Delmon and I lit the charcoal grill, and my wife went below deck to shower to wash off the tanning lotions. Without much warning, our calm water became wavy as a Thunderstorm blew through. I told Delmon to go below deck and enjoy his Highball drink and to refill my wife's drinks while I put out a storm anchor and got things closed up.

Delmon was sitting on the couch across from the door to the shower and head as I came below deck. My wife walked out of the head completely naked with her towel wrapped around her head for her hair as her and Delmon's eyes met, and they both froze. Delmon began apologizing but quickly got a huge boner tented in his white basketball shorts. His shirt was still off, and his muscular, chiseled body glistened from the rain. My wife was holding her hands over her breasts as if to cover herself as she apologized and said she did not know we were down below deck and thought we were cooking. It was the first time Delmon had seen my wife naked.

My wife was beet red, and she grinned and said, "I am so embarrassed, but at least from the looks of your shorts, I did not gross you out!" Delmon quickly put his highball glass on the shelf behind him and tried to cover himself up while repeatedly apologizing. My wife finally said, "Well, I guess you have seen everything now. I think I need my drink before I go and find something to wear for dinner." Delmon grabbed his and my wife's glass from behind and handed her the one he poured for her.

"Baby girl, you look amazing like you are. You don't need to put anything on except your gorgeous smile." He took my wife's drink after she took about half of it in one sip. "Babygirl, you sit that beautiful little body down right here beside Del and finish your drink." My wife followed his direction, and she was sitting on his right side in full contact.

My wife asked, "Does that hurt to be so big? Is there anything I can do to help with is? How big is it?" Delmon was trying to answer her, but she finally asked out loud. "Can I touch it and make it feel better.?

Well, the answers all came out; Delmon and my Wife helped each other find that magic with each other, and they spent thee full days practicing and perfecting their process. I stayed on the boat, cooked for them, and made them drinks until we returned to the dock a few days later.

That's so long ago I don't remember and I doubt she does either. All we know for sure is there have been many since.

Update: She was on a senior high school trip to D.C. when she had sex with a Black guy working in the motel where her class was staying. He wasn't elephant hung and it wasn't a multorgasmic experience so she had to really think back to remember it. The stereotypical Black experience didn't happen until her junior year in college.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: black75
My wife's first black experience was when she was 17 working in a nursing home after hours. There was an older black man in his 40s, working the kitchen and they became friendly. One night he followed her into the walk in refrig and started to grope her, sucking her tits. Before she knew it she had his cock in her mouth and was sucking willingly. He fucked her doggy style, but didn't cum in her thank goodness. He fucked her regularly for about 3 months until she had to quite and go to college. then I met her in college.