How risky is cuckolding?

Husband has problems he begged me to cuckold him so that I would not go without
I didn't want to at first but it's the best thing ever for both of us.
He is now fully bi and in his words the best sex he has ever had
Husband has problems,,, ??
I'm guessing that he has problems getting it " up " and he wants you to still have a good time and that's what I'm wondering about, if this were the case for most guys , then if it were I'd say most cuckold couples are in the older age bracket 50 plus ?

As for being bi , I'm thinking May be he figured if he can't get it up and wants you to still be happy, I'm guessing some where along the line he also still wanted that feeling of ' sex ' and has decided to go ' bi ' for that outlet using ' your ' guy friends for ' his ' sex feelings and pleasure also .

I'm thinking like maybe if a man can't get it ' up ' no longer BUT still craves sexual excitement and Touch orgasm feel and penetration in some form to gain that lost pleasure , then his mind works overtime for a solution, and NOW having an opportunity present itself he decides to use this new lifestyle and gain his sexual pleasure from it even if is switching sides , as now even tho he can't get it up so to speak, he can NOW get stimulation and touch and sex ( yes anal sex ) from the other man , now he is happier all over again,

This would be my guess on it