How should I behave as a cuckold (and in my case as a family baby) when the woman (in my case the mommy) behaves?

Pampersben

Couple
Should the hotwife take the pill and / or the bull a condom?

That's a question the biggest cuckolds have to ask. I've never been inside for a long time. And we have 2 children 6 and 8 years old. I am the baby in the family now and it is very humiliating. My mom (I have to call my wife and mom with mom and her cop dad) has forbidden the kids to call me dad and she should address me as baby

Your bull drives my car now and I always have to sit in the back. In a seat for the disabled that is almost baby-like. When he picks us up by car, he drives into the courtyard and honks the horn twice. Everyone then sees how I get into the back and get buckled up. He says it's good when others see your upbringing.

In December we were in the garden and then I was supposed to get the birth control pill packaging and the remaining condoms from the bedroom. When I came back they both say I should throw them on fire, what I did. I asked her what it was supposed to be and Papa laughed. Then he said we're a couple after all, baby boy. I had concerns, because then it could be that Mommy will get pregnant. He said it's better in cuckolding if the bull inseminates the hotwife properly. And if she gets pregnant, so much the better. So everyone can see that you are not the father. Mom laughed and when I'm pregnant you can love yourself very much and be proud - because you will have a sibling.

I spoke to a friend to get her opinion. She said that it is right with cuckolding that after a certain time the bull is entitled to own the woman and mark her with his sperm. You have to submit as a cuckold. Especially when you need to be educated away from your jealousy. Your entire family relationships have changed. You are now the family baby, need diapers, pacifiers, bibs like a baby. Your mommy must be very happy.

That was in December. And they had their period three weeks ago. But she doesn't have any. And then she has 2

Pregnancy tests done and both were positive.

Mommy is slowly buying baby clothes. So they ran 2 changing tables .... They are standing in my room, next to each other and asked what this is about. Mommy laughed again and then she said - we reinforced it a bit and when the baby is there I can diaper the baby and daddy can diaper you - at the same time. I think you are happy if you also have to lie on a changing table.

I should be happy that she is pregnant. How should I show my joy? The kids are very happy to have a siblin

Long time lurker, first time poster. I play in the lifestyle some and like to read for advice and stuff, but never really want to post my experiences. But these posts of yours, i had to say something. It is all fine and dandy to play this baby diaper Dom. game with your wife and bull in your private time. But when your kids start to get wrapped up into this lifestyle to the point that you have let them, you need to figure shit out. You are those kids dad, and they need you to be their dad. You aren't their baby brother. You are increasing the chances that these kids may have some issues down the road and your relationship with them may be destroyed over this shit. Right this ship, please.

I’m with husk dog 100 percent we all have our little fetishes and dirty little secrets but when there are children involved that’s where the line is firmly crossed , lock the diapers etc etc in the cupboard and bring them out when your kids are in bed , dude that’s seriously wrong to involve / include your kids in this fantasy baby world - what the fuck is going on in your head that thinks that any part of including your kids in you acting out being a baby is in any way ok ??????????????? Think for a minute just how altered your kids mi do will be affected - you be bringing up damaged kids changing daddy baby’s fucking shitty diapers 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎

I’m with husk dog 100 percent we all have our little fetishes and dirty little secrets but when there are children involved that’s where the line is firmly crossed , lock the diapers etc etc in the cupboard and bring them out when your kids are in bed , dude that’s seriously wrong to involve / include your kids in this fantasy baby world - what the fuck is going on in your head that thinks that any part of including your kids in you acting out being a baby is in any way ok ??????????????? Think for a minute just how altered your kids mi do will be affected - you be bringing up damaged kids changing daddy baby’s fucking shitty diapers 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎
At first - i am not your dude. And nobody of the kids change my diapers.
You are welcome to express criticism, but pay attention to your choice of words. Fuck and fucking and what else you say about yourself does not belong to my vocabulary.
Basically you either didn't read my post correctly or didn't understand it.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

At first - i am not your dude. And nobody of the kids change my diapers.
You are welcome to express criticism, but pay attention to your choice of words. Fuck and fucking and what else you say about yourself does not belong to my vocabulary.
Basically you either didn't read my post correctly or didn't understand it.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Yes that’s fine - happy not to be - maybe I didn’t understand it or read it correctly so I stand corrected but I assume you sent the same reply to huskdog ? Since he expressed similar concerns ?

Reactions: babydickcorey
Yes that’s fine - happy not to be - maybe I didn’t understand it or read it correctly so I stand corrected but I assume you sent the same reply to huskdog ? Since he expressed similar concerns ?
Hmm, I don't think I even commented on that? I don't comment on every post on my post, but now I've written something about it and I think that's fine so far.

But I will briefly write something about the diapers. I grew up in domestic violence. My mother didn't want me and wanted to have an abortion. My father tried to kill me. And when I was eight I started wetting myself and was put in Pampers by my mother. My mother always said you needed a strict woman who could handle you. You will never become a real man. And my mother later posted contact or marriage advertisements - which my current wife answered. The kids always knew I needed Pampers - because I'm incontinent

Hmm, I don't think I even commented on that? I don't comment on every post on my post, but now I've written something about it and I think that's fine so far.

But I will briefly write something about the diapers. I grew up in domestic violence. My mother didn't want me and wanted to have an abortion. My father tried to kill me. And when I was eight I started wetting myself and was put in Pampers by my mother. My mother always said you needed a strict woman who could handle you. You will never become a real man. And my mother later posted contact or marriage advertisements - which my current wife answered. The kids always knew I needed Pampers - because I'm incontinent
Well, obviously domestic violence is never okay, so I am sorry that you had/have to go through that. And you left the little tidbit about being incontinent out. Regardless, your story goes much further than you wearing diapers cause of incontinence, and your kids are affected negatively I would say. You mentioned your kids can't call you dad, but baby. You sleep in the baby's room and get changed in a table by the bull. The story of the bull coming into the courtyard and honking and you having to ride in a baby seat. This isn't just in your free time domination games. This is wrapped into your whole life, kids included. Your kids see and feel all this. My point is your kids need you as a strong dad and you need to do your best to give them that. Not everyone is a great dad, but try.

I do my best, you can believe that. The children grow up in a loving environment - different from me. When my mother was pregnant with me, she wanted to have an abortion and tried to do so, but I was already too far into the months. I always felt that I was undesirable. When I was in school, I mean from the first grade to the fourth grade - and during that time I had changed school four times because of moving - alone in the first grade. Then she walked to school with me one time, then I had to walk alone. I was just six years old. I saw how others were picked up by their mothers, and some by their aunts. And they lived a lot closer than I did. The diapers (she didn't buy diapers for incontinence, but extra baby diapers such as Pampers or Luvs. I also wore the Pampers to school. You couldn't keep it a secret for long and when I went home, the other children were after me ran and called - is the baby going to change pampers at home? I ran as fast as I could, but I had already peed in class. That confirmed my mother that I needed Pampers and I had and have no self-confidence. The Pampers today give me a certain hold and I don't know anything else than humiliation. I have no self-confidence and I think it's good if the bull steps in when there are problems in kindergarten or school. I might speak to the teachers or educators, but probably yes Give in. But that doesn't mean that I don't speak my mind, because we discuss what we're doing in the family round. Mommy wife and Bull say im mer I'm too good-natured and too gentle, but I'm not the type to hit the table.

I want to be a good cuckold and a good baby. You may not be able to imagine what praise from my mommy wife or from bull daddy means to me. I feel loved by Mommy wife in a different way than others might. You may not understand that I am happy despite strict bed times. But i am I will lovingly diaper change and say good night to everyone. Then I am put to bed, I lie in my bed and suck on my pacifier until I fall asleep. But I feel safe and secure. Something I didn't have as a baby, toddler and child. At that time I was lying in bed, fully dressed, listening to see if violence would start again and if I had to flee with my mother. We often fled, to the women's shelter and so on. The police also came, but they didn't do anything. The teachers at the school asked me if everything was okay at home and I always said yes because I was afraid of going to a children's home or a foster family.

Well I too am so sorry to hear of your troubled life and upbringing pampers Ben , my grandfather used to come in at night , check my mother and her sisters / brother were fast asleep - then turn the gas on in the house and go back out - unknown to him my grandmother would then get up and turn it off - my mother said his face was a picture when they were still alive - anyhoo I think the point myself and husk dog are making is that your kids are easily led into believing all your issues and how you deal with them , diapers , pacifier , cot , changing table will affect your kids deeply in years to come as they try and grasp / compare there home life with there friends etc - you cope your way with your past - don’t involve them in your past as they have a future that you sadly never had . Don’t squander there futures , they are not pawns in you -your mommy and even worse the cop bull stuff you have going on in your mind - he should hand his badge in as he must know the mental difficulties you have faced -

Well I too am so sorry to hear of your troubled life and upbringing pampers Ben , my grandfather used to come in at night , check my mother and her sisters / brother were fast asleep - then turn the gas on in the house and go back out - unknown to him my grandmother would then get up and turn it off - my mother said his face was a picture when they were still alive - anyhoo I think the point myself and husk dog are making is that your kids are easily led into believing all your issues and how you deal with them , diapers , pacifier , cot , changing table will affect your kids deeply in years to come as they try and grasp / compare there home life with there friends etc - you cope your way with your past - don’t involve them in your past as they have a future that you sadly never had . Don’t squander there futures , they are not pawns in you -your mommy and even worse the cop bull stuff you have going on in your mind - he should hand his badge in as he must know the mental difficulties you have faced -
What you wrote touched my heart and I cried.

I want my children to be well, I love them more than myself.
And I do everything I can to please the children. When they laugh, my heart is very warm.

Do you think my wife might be taking advantage of me? Sometimes I think so, but then I want to be a good diaper cuck because it didn't go well in the beginning. My jealousy was very bad. But I've never stood on my own two feet. My mother used Diaper Discipline and Petticoat Discipline very early on and she always told me that I deserved to be treated like that and she made sure it stayed that way.

Well pampers Ben look at things this way - look at all the troubles and adversities you have faced in your life and you have made 2 beautiful children so you are a really strong person inside who is valued and loved by your children , I would look at things through there eyes and say I need a strong dad in my life to love and support me through life , a father figure - not a baby figure , and yes I think your wife is taking advantage of your insecurities and troubles for her own needs , I know it must be a comforting place - a familiar bolt hole to go into - but your kids will only be just that kids for a very short time , then they too may have altered views on things and an altered view upon you too - you can try little things to be more of a father and less of the baby - your kids will thank you for it and look up to you for advice throughout life - what help can a baby offer them for life advice pampers Ben - you are loved and valued , strong inside and needed as a father figure no matter how troubled and uncertain you are about things , to endure what you have in your life makes you an amazing person - so be amazing for them

You should always be polite and show the Mommy's the same obedient respect you give her.man respect and obey "Mommy" you show her.
I have enjoyed a loving intimate relationship with a beautiful married woman for nearly 7 years.
When she and I want to spend time together, "Mommy" puts her husband into diapers, gives him an early bedtime and tucks him into his guestroom bed.
We don't want him to wander to the hallway toilet and disturb US. And Mommy wants to spare him the shame of overhearing the thumping mattress and the ecstasy of of her orgasm as I lay her in the Master Bed.

Be polite, obey the rules and do all you can to please them.

lang=EN style='font-size:21.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"inherit","serif";
color:#202124;mso-ansi-language:EN'>Thank you for your nice feedback. I always obey mommy and daddy and I thank daddy very often. For one thing, because he pleases mommy and gives her his semen. Also that I am now getting a good education. Mommy had a hard job with me. You can hardly imagine her joy when she woke me up in the morning and then she saw that my Pampers was wet in the morning. I said to her - mommy - I'm a real baby, right? She smiled - yes my little sparrow, you are our baby now. I have strict bed times - I usually have to go to bed at 7pm. I know how to bother me, that's why I get 3 or 4 flow diapers for babyies in my night pampers. Rubber pants over them and in the bed are molton pads for babies. Mommy and Daddy make sure that these are the right things for babies. My Pampers are also very baby-like. With Winnie the Pooh on it or a sesame street, for example. When there are visitors, for example daddy's friends (sometimes their hotwifes), then I can sit and play in my playpen in the living room. Before they came, Mommy made me a pretty baby hairstyle - a little braid in the middle like babies have. With a pacifier in my mouth and my doll, I am allowed to open the door. One of his friends gave me the advice that it is better if I speak with a higher baby-like voice - I've been doing that for a few weeks and everyone thinks it's very nice. You think that I'm not a real man but a baby, then I should speak like that. class=y2iqfc>I've been babysitting for two weeks. An elderly lady from our neighborhood heard something about my education. She talked to mommy and asked if she needed a babysitter if she wanted to go to a restaurant with daddy and so on. She was now with us more often - with me. She herself also had a cuckold that she treated as a baby
style='font-size:21.0pt;font-family:"inherit","serif";color:#202124;mso-ansi-language:
EN'>
She thinks that I still talk too much and that I should babble as a baby. Now she comes at least once a week, sometimes twice a week - and I learn to babble with her like a baby - baby language
style='font-size:21.0pt;font-family:"inherit","serif";color:#202124;mso-ansi-language:
EN'>So I say for mommy - nana, for daddy - dada, for diaper -deedee, bottle - baba, go to bed - beddi and so on.
EN'>
It's winter and when mommy and daddy sleep together - then she goes with me to feed the ducks in the park. I always have to have my pacifier in my mouth when I'm in the park and I carry my baby bonnet nicely.

You should always be polite and show the Mommy's the same obedient respect you give her.man respect and obey "Mommy" you show her.
I have enjoyed a loving intimate relationship with a beautiful married woman for nearly 7 years.
When she and I want to spend time together, "Mommy" puts her husband into diapers, gives him an early bedtime and tucks him into his guestroom bed.
We don't want him to wander to the hallway toilet and disturb US. And Mommy wants to spare him the shame of overhearing the thumping mattress and the ecstasy of of her orgasm as I lay her in the Master Bed.

Do you treat the husband like a baby too?

Does he call you daddy too?

I'm in my baby room - does he have a baby room too?

I gave him my house and apartment keys because he's my daddy now and he's the master of the house.

What do you think about the fact that I also gave him my car key and that I am sitting in the back in a kind of baby seat?
Well i have some pic from my baby room

Attachments

• DSC_0070.JPG
    DSC_0070.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0071.JPG
    DSC_0071.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0072.JPG
    DSC_0072.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • DSC_0073.JPG
    DSC_0073.JPG
    803.5 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_0074.JPG
    DSC_0074.JPG
    750.7 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_0075.JPG
    DSC_0075.JPG
    820.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_0076.JPG
    DSC_0076.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0077.JPG
    DSC_0077.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 6
  • DSC_0078.JPG
    DSC_0078.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 7

One question - I attach great importance to your opinion.

Last year we did a little ceremony. Nothing special ... We made a fire in the garden. On the garden table were the remains of Mommy birth control pills, next to a large pack of unused condoms. Mommy asked me - are you ready to do IT now? I nodded and took a pair of tongs and the antibaby pill was in the fire and the flames flickered. Then Daddy said - Are you ready - IT - to do it now and I tossed the condoms into the fire again with the tongs, the flicker again.

Both praised me - you are a good baby - Ben - that is very good of you,
A few days later - I was in my room that day.

Mommy called - Ben - my good baby boy - come quickly and I was allowed to hold one of Mommy's so that he could penetrate very deeply, he was probably with his ******** directly on Mommy's uterus and then I say how his balls twitched and how his ******** man pumped.

Later, her period ended. But we waited. A week later we did a test - positive. Also positive at the gynecologist.

I got a card from Mommy, I opened it and it just said congratulations ....... on it. When I moved her, it said ....... you will have a sibling.
Many say or write to me that I MUST be very proud now. I'm supposed to be in the family and in public (Mommy's gynecologist knows about cuckolding and raising babies. Do I have to be really proud AND HOW CAN YOU SHOW THIS - SO MOMMY IS PROUD OF ME

• Love
Reactions: sissybblucy

I gave him my house and apartment keys because he's my daddy now and he's the master of the house.

What do you think about the fact that I also gave him my car key and that I am sitting in the back in a kind of baby seat?

My lady (his wife) prefers that he address her as "Mommy". It is natural for them and she says it feels awkward when he uses her 1st name.
She will often refer to me in the 3rd person as Daddy or Baba when speaking to him, for example: "Baba and Mommy are going out..."
She thinks it would be cute for him to address me as Daddy and that it would be an additional affirmation of my place as the man of the house.
But he is respectfully obedient and I don't want him to feel any shame him. He knows to address me as Mr. S---g when Mommy invites him to be with us in public or socially, but we allow him to use my 1st name in our home.

Mommy forbade me to use her first name. She doesn't see me as her husband, but as her little boy. I'm not allowed to kiss her on the mouth, but on the cheek, like a little boy would. When he or she has given me a fresh diaper, pat me on the diaper bum like a baby. For some time now I've been learning to speak like a 12-24 month old baby - that is, baby language. For example - daddy-dada, mommy - momo
Baby bottle - babo
diaper - deedee
Pampers - pampi
go to bes - beddie
daddy goes with mommy out (to eat and have a nice time) gogo dada
Yes - de

I learned something new. when i got a fresh diaper and the adhesive strips are closed.
Then I scream because I'm happy and I start to kick (legs and stretch out like babies do, after the diaper changebild.jpghere is pic that i made for mommy

My lady (his wife) prefers that he address her as "Mommy". It is natural for them and she says it feels awkward when he uses her 1st name.
She will often refer to me in the 3rd person as Daddy or Baba when speaking to him, for example: "Baba and Mommy are going out..."
She thinks it would be cute for him to address me as Daddy and that it would be an additional affirmation of my place as the man of the house.
But he is respectfully obedient and I don't want him to feel any shame him. He knows to address me as Mr. S---g when Mommy invites him to be with us in public or socially, but we allow him to use my 1st name in our home.
Is your wife's "husband" a baby like me?

What kind of clothes is he wearing? I only wear baby clothes - babysuits, rompers, bibs, mary jane shoes, ballarina shoes, sandals that look like toddler sandals. Dungarees (short and long) that can be decapitated in step (to change diapers on the go). Mommy always takes a diaper bag with her when she's on the go. At home I'm often in a t-shirt and a diaper - also with knitted tights - or with short play panties. Does he use pacifiers? I always have my pacifier in my mouth - meanwhile I am more courageous and have it in my mouth even in public