how should i bring this topic back?

pepsi1999

Male
From
Canada
Hi everyone,
So we are a young couple in their mid 20s (m27 f24)
long story short - Few months ago i told my girlfriend about my cuckold fantasy while having sex.
Surprisingly she seemed pretty open to the idea at first. We talked about it quite a few times but only during sex.

Now it's been roughly three months since the last time we discussed about it and I kinda feel like she lost any interest in cuckolding.

So my question is -
How should I bring this topic back?
How can I tell my girlfriend I want her to have sex with another guy?

I really don't want her to feel any kind of pressure about it. Any advice? thanks!

The best time is most likely during sex. But the key is to get her as turned on and excited as you can. Start with lots of fore play and teasing, take your time building her up! When you begin having sex, stop and go down on her, then back to fucking. Bring her to the edge as many times as you can without letting her have an orgasm! Once you feel you have her to her highest peak, that’s when you start telling her how turned on you would get from watching her while she’s getting fucked by another man, and you know just how sexy she would look and feel while it’s happening. Again keeping her from release, tell her that you would never want another woman, but you’d love to see her enjoying all the sexual pleasure that she deserves. Then little by little start asking her if she would ever do that for you and especially for her. Get her to the point where she’s so excited and completely lost within her sexual desires, start asking her if she’s ever wanted to be with another man, or if she’s ever wanted or wondered what it would be like with two men at the same time, like maybe you and another guy. The whole purpose is to open the idea and to plant the seed in her mind. But by all means, it’s always best to get her to that highest level and to work from there. Good luck!

Hi everyone,
long story short - Few months ago i told my girlfriend about my cuckold fantasy while having sex.
Surprisingly she seemed pretty open to the idea at first. We talked about it quite a few times but only during sex.

Now it's been roughly three months since the last time we discussed about it and I kinda feel like she lost any interest in cuckolding.

So my question is -

I really don't want her to feel any kind of pressure about it. Any advice? thanks!
Check out my posts and DM me, I've got quite a reputation for seducing conservative and unaware wives online upon requests from their spouses. 16 down so far.

24!? Not much often I get to meet youngsters here. Text me, I'll suggest few things and if you're up, I'll tempt to seduce her

The best time is most likely during sex. But the key is to get her as turned on and excited as you can. Start with lots of fore play and teasing, take your time building her up! When you begin having sex, stop and go down on her, then back to fucking. Bring her to the edge as many times as you can without letting her have an orgasm! Once you feel you have her to her highest peak, that’s when you start telling her how turned on you would get from watching her while she’s getting fucked by another man, and you know just how sexy she would look and feel while it’s happening. Again keeping her from release, tell her that you would never want another woman, but you’d love to see her enjoying all the sexual pleasure that she deserves. Then little by little start asking her if she would ever do that for you and especially for her. Get her to the point where she’s so excited and completely lost within her sexual desires, start asking her if she’s ever wanted to be with another man, or if she’s ever wanted or wondered what it would be like with two men at the same time, like maybe you and another guy. The whole purpose is to open the idea and to plant the seed in her mind. But by all means, it’s always best to get her to that highest level and to work from there. Good luck!
This is exactly how I brought up my fantasy with Wifey. Now during foreplay she’ll give me a show - sucking on dildos while staring at me, taking two dildos at once - the whole time I’ll cheer her own telling her how hot it would be for her to take multiple cocks. It drives Wifey insane! Wifey will want me to go down on her while she pumps away or have me clean up her creamy pussy. It’s pretty amazing. You’ll see from our photos the progression. We’re still very early days, but she loves talking about it during sex and open to conversations about how it would all work.

100% agree. Ive found during sex is the best time to introduce new things in our sex life. Especially after a few drinks. Im sure its different for many couples but figuring out the best time to discuss is key

100% agree. Ive found during sex is the best time to introduce new things in our sex life. Especially after a few drinks. Im sure its different for many couples but figuring out the best time to discuss is key
That's exactly how I introduced my fantasy for the first time.
it is in fact way easier to introduce this fantasy after a few drinks :p
Guess it gives the courage that we need

Reactions: TheDrkKnight
Hey guys quick update!
so I finally had the balls to bring my fantasy back in a conversation :D

I know many of us feel the same and have no idea how to start talking about cuckolding/sharing with their wife or girlfriend so here's how I did and I feel it's a really good/safe way to start the conversation.

So we were in the bed kissing and getting horny that night. I said something like ''babe, there's something I want to tell you about but if you're totally not into it just tell me and i will stop all of this right there'' (obviously, if she wasn't into cuckolding at all I'd accept it cause I love her more than I love my fantasy)

She was so intrigued. I continued by saying ''I really fantasize about you fucking another guy... I know it sounds weird but I'm thinking about it pretty often''

I thought she was going to ask why I'm thinking about it or be mad (or idk what i expected really) but her answer was actually really positive!

Basically it made her smile and told me she was lucky to have a boyfriend with an open mind and even admitted she was sometimes flirting with a guy at the gym (while being loyal to me of course). I know her well, she'd never cheat on me without telling me first, she just loves getting some attention from handsome guys.

Long story short, we started to talk about which kind of guy she'd want. She asked me if I would be excited to know the other guy has a bigger cock than mine etc ...

Anyway, I think I am slowly getting her interested into this. She might not be ready to go further by now (or is she?) but I have hope!

Thank you guys for you advices :) New ones are more than welcome!

Take he out to.a nice place .Dressed up tell her how great she looks .Tell.her you saw a guy checking her out .If you do see a guy noticing her .give him a thimbs up.if you discreetly . Then go.to.the bathroom and dont come back for 15/20 minutes you might see him ask for a dance or stand closer of maybe he just smilex back at her etc

Hi everyone,

So my question is -

you are right on to proceed cautiously...let her go at her own pace...try seeing if she might like spending some time at a nudist camp/club/beach/resort...

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c