How to cope with not knowing anything?

OK, so after a long while of occasional talks about my partner doing something to fulfil some of my cravings and fantasies, she recently told me one night that she had made plans for me with one of her regular partners. I thought she was teasing and joking around, maybe trying to test the waters. But she immediately claimed, and still claims, this is for real.

This particular partner, let’s call him G, is someone she has been exploring a lot of BDSM and kinkier stuff. I never knew exactly what they did before but from what she has told me there has been quite a lot of dominance play with ropes, whips and other accessories. This has been a bit tough for me to handle since we came into our current dynamic from me being Dom and her the sub, and to add to that I’ve been angry about her exploring some things with him that she either didn’t do with me before or that she refuses to do with me now.

Anyway, back to the current issue. That night, over a bottle of wine, she told me they had begun to make plans for a night that would include me. I know she has a fantasy about dominating 2 men at the same time and as G also likes to switch she obviously saw this as a good opportunity to involve me.

When I understood this wasn’t just a tease, and got over the shock, I honestly told her that it wasn’t quite what I wanted but if she demanded it I would comply. So the next day I asked if I was allowed to make suggestions or wishes for this meet-up, and she said ok.

So, what I basically would want is them both being dominant over me, and if there was a difference between them I would prefer him being dominant over her, but I could accept the other way around. Another thing i’m craving right now, and something I know would make this alot easier for me, is if she takes a very hard, sadistic stance towards me during this. The more humiliation and sadistic she is towards me, the better!

She said she would think about it and discuss it with G. This was a couple of weeks ago and I haven’t heard anything about it since then.

Now, I don’t see this event as likely to happen as it would require that we find a babysitter and that is a big problem for us. The few friends we have are not interested or we don’t feel they are suitable to watch our kid. But it’s exciting for the both of us to think and fantasize about what the evening would entail.

I asked her If I could know anything in advance but the only thing she has told me so far is that they decided that she would go to G’s place first and then they would let me know when I could join them.

In general I have a very hard time coping with surprises and going into situations without knowing anything about it before. This is just who I am and how my mind works. When it’s something sexual my anxiety gets even worse not knowing anything.

So, long question short - does anyone have any good advice that would help me handle this, even if they decide they won’t tell me anymore?

It sounds like the dynamic you have formed and are continuing to form is not necessarily what you want. I think you need to understand what you actually want and discuss that with her. Sounds like you need rules…

My wife and I are exploring and now have two rules that are set in stone.

I wouldn’t let my wife play without me. End of story.

If one of us doesn’t like the third person, we don’t play at all.

We have systematic control which works for us. Some like the wife to be more dominant which in the primary relationship and then however with their friends. I don’t like that dynamic.

Reactions: TheGreyZone
It sounds like the dynamic you have formed and are continuing to form is not necessarily what you want. I think you need to understand what you actually want and discuss that with her. Sounds like you need rules…

My wife and I are exploring and now have two rules that are set in stone.

I wouldn’t let my wife play without me. End of story.

If one of us doesn’t like the third person, we don’t play at all.

We have systematic control which works for us. Some like the wife to be more dominant which in the primary relationship and then however with their friends. I don’t like that dynamic.
Thanks for your reply. You are right about me not being comfortable with every twist and turn that has been so far. However, I have no doubts about what I want, but I see this new evolving relationship as a give and take. Although, it’s been a bit more so far of me giving and her taking, I don’t feel that it’s gone complete overboard. I just need more time than most people to adjust, I think.

Interesting to learn about the dynamic you have. As a whole I don’t think it’s what I want, but you have given me a couple of ideas going forward.

Thanks for your reply. You are right about me not being comfortable with every twist and turn that has been so far. However, I have no doubts about what I want, but I see this new evolving relationship as a give and take. Although, it’s been a bit more so far of me giving and her taking, I don’t feel that it’s gone complete overboard. I just need more time than most people to adjust, I think.

Interesting to learn about the dynamic you have. As a whole I don’t think it’s what I want, but you have given me a couple of ideas going forward.
My situation is not necessarily full cuckold, more so hot wife. That is a more secure form of relationship and probably apllicable to most men with at least a 4” penis and working tongue.

Remember that compromise should let mean doing things you don’t like. At least that’s my personal definition.

Reactions: TheGreyZone
OK, so after a long while of occasional talks about my partner doing something to fulfil some of my cravings and fantasies, she recently told me one night that she had made plans for me with one of her regular partners. I thought she was teasing and joking around, maybe trying to test the waters. But she immediately claimed, and still claims, this is for real.

This particular partner, let’s call him G, is someone she has been exploring a lot of BDSM and kinkier stuff. I never knew exactly what they did before but from what she has told me there has been quite a lot of dominance play with ropes, whips and other accessories. This has been a bit tough for me to handle since we came into our current dynamic from me being Dom and her the sub, and to add to that I’ve been angry about her exploring some things with him that she either didn’t do with me before or that she refuses to do with me now.

Anyway, back to the current issue. That night, over a bottle of wine, she told me they had begun to make plans for a night that would include me. I know she has a fantasy about dominating 2 men at the same time and as G also likes to switch she obviously saw this as a good opportunity to involve me.

When I understood this wasn’t just a tease, and got over the shock, I honestly told her that it wasn’t quite what I wanted but if she demanded it I would comply. So the next day I asked if I was allowed to make suggestions or wishes for this meet-up, and she said ok.

So, what I basically would want is them both being dominant over me, and if there was a difference between them I would prefer him being dominant over her, but I could accept the other way around. Another thing i’m craving right now, and something I know would make this alot easier for me, is if she takes a very hard, sadistic stance towards me during this. The more humiliation and sadistic she is towards me, the better!

She said she would think about it and discuss it with G. This was a couple of weeks ago and I haven’t heard anything about it since then.

Now, I don’t see this event as likely to happen as it would require that we find a babysitter and that is a big problem for us. The few friends we have are not interested or we don’t feel they are suitable to watch our kid. But it’s exciting for the both of us to think and fantasize about what the evening would entail.

I asked her If I could know anything in advance but the only thing she has told me so far is that they decided that she would go to G’s place first and then they would let me know when I could join them.

In general I have a very hard time coping with surprises and going into situations without knowing anything about it before. This is just who I am and how my mind works. When it’s something sexual my anxiety gets even worse not knowing anything.

So, long question short - does anyone have any good advice that would help me handle this, even if they decide they won’t tell me anymore?
if you are going to be a sub & relinquish control, why are you trying to control what happens. topping from the bottom rarely works.

if you are going to be a sub & relinquish control, why are you trying to control what happens. topping from the bottom rarely works.
Because I truly believe that the best way of progressing into this is by means of communication. Me trying to control things is one way to look at it, I guess. I see it more like I have preferences and she welcomes my input. And as I believe for every type of relationship that is not equal; a mix of carrot and whip always yields better results than just the whip.

Sounds like there’s a disconnect between you saying you want her to be dominant and sadistic and actually making it happen. She is playing on this just like she should.
You want her being sadistic but only on your terms.