How to find a bull

You know, it's interesting. I read that it's hard to find a bull and I have the opposite problem. It's hard to find a wife. I lurk about here for the most part. Trying to get the feel for the community. It seems that we all say we want to get together but for some reason we aren't connecting. It makes no sense to me. I always believed that a woman looking to meet someone just could. Some magic just gave them that ability. I thought the real challenge was making myself stand out from the crowd.

I can say as a bull, being able to easily determine where you are located, and what you are looking for in a bull would be helpful for me.

What can a guy do to make himself stand out to you?

We are just beginning our journey into cuckolding, and I am wondering how I go about finding a bull. I am looking to play while husband watches, and this seems to be a struggle for some men.
Think you'll be able to find what you're looking for, surprised your not had more responses already.
Def interested in chatting here too
Where are you based?

We are just beginning our journey into cuckolding, and I am wondering how I go about finding a bull. I am looking to play while husband watches, and this seems to be a struggle for some men.
I would be more than happy to meet and join you contact me!

Attachments

• 20210724_160251.jpg
    20210724_160251.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11