How to get more black men around my wife

Osler

Male
I’ve had this fantasy of my wife getting pounded to a BBC bull for a awhile now and she has no idea. At least that’s what I think but I’m pretty sure she does not.

Recently I went on a date with her where we sat right next to a BBC bull who was also on a date with a cuckold couple. During this he kept looking at my wife and my wife sometimes glancing at him at times. I wrote about it on a different thread you can read it.

My question is how do I get more black men around my men. For example what places can we go where there are higher numbers of them?

How do I very very very slowing start planting the seed of a BBC in her mind and an attraction towards them?

How do I make her think more of them in an extremely subtle way?

Can anyone help me out?

When we finally decided to take our role playing of involving someone else into reality, we didn’t have a clue how to go about it! We had no idea about adult dating sites or the adult clubs we soon learnt about, we started looking for bars/clubs that we thought would be more black clientele by the music that was played. (Sounds very stereotypical now I read that) the nearest city to us in the Uk, is Birmingham, and I guess like the majority of cities there is an area that is predominantly black. We soon found a club, and have got many happy memories from our experiences.

Take her on holiday to the Caribbean or African country another way?

My (white) SO recently attended a NAACP conference so she could hear Kamala Harris, among others, speak. She ended up doing other seminars that were offered and in the course of things met a very friendly man who invited her out for a cocktail at days end. They really hit it off and while nothing really happened, he did place his hand on her thigh and suggested they get together again. Since she did explain that I’m in her life but that we are not married, she wants to see him again and see where it might go. She’s got a thumbs up from me!

When we finally decided to take our role playing of involving someone else into reality, we didn’t have a clue how to go about it! We had no idea about adult dating sites or the adult clubs we soon learnt about, we started looking for bars/clubs that we thought would be more black clientele by the music that was played. (Sounds very stereotypical now I read that) the nearest city to us in the Uk, is Birmingham, and I guess like the majority of cities there is an area that is predominantly black. We soon found a club, and have got many happy memories from our experiences.

Where is the club, we are 8 miles from Birmingham.

Reactions: toolman2c

Take her to Tanzania, mate. Zanzibar Holidays.
They have a special beach for white girls/couples 🔥☺️

Last edited:
My (white) SO recently attended a NAACP conference so she could hear Kamala Harris, among others, speak. She ended up doing other seminars that were offered and in the course of things met a very friendly man who invited her out for a cocktail at days end. They really hit it off and while nothing really happened, he did place his hand on her thigh and suggested they get together again. Since she did explain that I’m in her life but that we are not married, she wants to see him again and see where it might go. She’s got a thumbs up from me!
If she is pretty, they will find her !😁👍

She’s headed into the city, tomorrow, to meet him for lunch. I’m keeping a lid on my
She’s headed into the city, tomorrow, to meet him for lunch. I’m keeping a lid on my excitement.
She had three dates with him before she let him finger her pussy. Now they are probably getting together 2 or 3 x a week. I ‘m not sure and I don’t ask. She is grateful for the trust and freedom that we have together as am I. Wicked learning curve here that mixes hurt with joy.

She had three dates with him before she let him finger her pussy. Now they are probably getting together 2 or 3 x a week. I ‘m not sure and I don’t ask. She is grateful for the trust and freedom that we have together as am I. Wicked learning curve here that mixes hurt with joy.
Don't you want to know what exactly that BBC is doing to your woman? :)

You are a great SO! Im glad you encouraged her to see her new black friend.

I like the idea of the NAACP meeting being a conduit for white women to meet black men.

• Wow
He sounds like a good black lover for your lady.

Tonight is the second time she is staying with him and won’t be home until tomorrow around 5. I’m not thinking about it constantly because I know she feels safe with him. I’ll probably think about what fun they having when I go to bed.