How to get more black men around my wife

Last night she and her lover went to a concert closer in to the city and two friends we both know saw her there with him when they got up on the dance floor.
I’ve gotten several texts, today, asking where I was and who her companion was.
“He’s a new friend of ours that she met back a few months ago at the NAACP convention” has apparently satisfied their curiosity so far.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
It's a regular thing they've still got going and, so far, no major bumps in the road. I'd say they get together 1 1/2X each week. Frequently she stays with him overnight and comes back home sometime that next day. We are happy and pride ourselves with navigating an "alternative" relationship. Open to a myriad of possibilities. We are glad we're taking steps.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
It's a regular thing they've still got going and, so far, no major bumps in the road. I'd say they get together 1 1/2X each week. Frequently she stays with him overnight and comes back home sometime that next day. We are happy and pride ourselves with navigating an "alternative" relationship. Open to a myriad of possibilities. We are glad we're taking steps.
I think.its great my wife has veen a hotwife fir 5 years.We talked about her going black for a while. She talked that if she was going black she wanted a very well.endowed black man .She insisted on a10 in black cock. We talked and she founded the guy she wanted She recently when black she told me that.he was a gentleman plus very good in bed.I was told that not only was he.was well.endowed but was a very heavy cummer. She said it wss the most intense fucking shes ever had..They are going to see each other once a month .They are going to be spending weekend together once a month she said its not justvabout fucking she wants an interracial relationship with him.Feel free to ask me anything. Bob

So far, we’re working it out and having fun with it all. Open communications and respect reign supreme. She is happy and that serves my needs as well. I’ve only spoken with “him” on the phone and he is polite and respectful to my surprised delight. Who knew that things could click so well with all parties involved? Thankful here.

We are all of agreement that this is extremely new territory and we should be forthcoming with our expectations. We have invited him to our home this Saturday for “a conversation” over breakfast and coffee. He and I will get to meet each other and I’ll try to wow him with my cooking skills. I feel a need of sorts to “serve” him and her.