how to tell my husband

More encouragement to be honest - tell him about your desire. Pillow-talk is a good way to broach the subject, and you'll have immediate feedback as to his real thoughts on the matter - if his cock gets rock-hard, it's fairly certain he's aroused by the notion. You also have the leverage of exploring nudism - he's apparently comfortable with others, including men, seeing you naked.

Hello I’m 46 and I recently found what this is . I just don’t know where to start . I want something more exciting. Instead of fucking around with out him knowing . I’d rather be open about it and show him .
OK, fair enough. That said, you haven't answered any of the inquiries for further clarification here. Nobody can offer meaningful advice without answers to many of the questions posed throughout this thread.

HW

My suggestion is I don’t think you should bring up, wanting a bigger cock, right away. That might mess with his ego and self confidence. There’s plenty of time to get bring that part into the picture, I just don’t feel that wound be the topic to start off with. I think you would be better off by only introducing the idea of your fantasy being that of just having a threesome at first. Allow the fantasy time to develop into what you really desire later on, after he’s actually on board with sharing you with another guy.

I'm 47, I've been married to my husband for almost 30 years. We are both very conservative, involved in church, etc.. My husband was my first sexual experience ever. I have never been with or even came close to being with anyone else. Now that our kids are grown and moved out we have been trying new things like nudism. Seeing all of the different sizes and types of penises has really been making me think more and more how I would really like to experience another man inside me. I recently bought a large reel feel dildo, my husband has no idea. I couldn't believe how good it felt. I was so embarrassed and ashamed by how I fantasized it was another man inside of me. I can't stop thinking about it. We spent last weekend at a nudist resort, I kept staring at other men. I had to excuse myself to the bathroom a few times to clean myself because my juices were running down my leg.

I deeply love my husband and don't want to hurt him in any way, but I can't stop fantasizing about experiencing another man. I'm not looking for offers from perverts. I'm looking for real advise regarding how to talk to my husband or if I should even bring it up.
Get him interested in toy play, I believe that his natural inclination will have him wondering about the real thing. But if your into the churchy stuff, it's not likely. It may be frowned upon as being sinful🙄 good luck to you.

• Love
Reactions: Hairyluvncuck
I'm 47, I've been married to my husband for almost 30 years. We are both very conservative, involved in church, etc.. My husband was my first sexual experience ever. I have never been with or even came close to being with anyone else. Now that our kids are grown and moved out we have been trying new things like nudism. Seeing all of the different sizes and types of penises has really been making me think more and more how I would really like to experience another man inside me. I recently bought a large reel feel dildo, my husband has no idea. I couldn't believe how good it felt. I was so embarrassed and ashamed by how I fantasized it was another man inside of me. I can't stop thinking about it. We spent last weekend at a nudist resort, I kept staring at other men. I had to excuse myself to the bathroom a few times to clean myself because my juices were running down my leg.

I deeply love my husband and don't want to hurt him in any way, but I can't stop fantasizing about experiencing another man. I'm not looking for offers from perverts. I'm looking for real advise regarding how to talk to my husband or if I should even bring it up.
I understand the situation and it is quite embarrassing, if for you this thing is really strong try to explain it quietly and see how he reacts maybe who knows how to pass him as a cuckold maybe like, never say never try does not cost anything

My suggestion is I don’t think you should bring up, wanting a bigger cock, right away. That might mess with his ego and self confidence. There’s plenty of time to get bring that part into the picture, I just don’t feel that wound be the topic to start off with. I think you would be better off by only introducing the idea of your fantasy being that of just having a threesome at first. Allow the fantasy time to develop into what you really desire later on, after he’s actually on board with sharing you with another guy.
Yeah, I agree. Start with pointing out other guys to him, mentioning them while playing with his cock later when you're alone together. Maybe mention how a penis looks, if your husband is circumcised then mention an uncut one and wonder how it looks hard, or vice versa if your husband is uncut. Maybe float the idea during sex of how hot it would be for another guy to join in.

I know this is a cuckold site, but there is also the angle of pointing out women to him. I don't know your husband, but if going to a nudist club was your first step in sexual exploration he might be looking at taking things that direction rather than having a guy join you. With a little nudging you two can discuss some fantasies to see if you're on the same page and see what you like.

I agree with the comments above. Is husband large or above-average size? If he is not, he might be more likely to be self-conscious about size, but it also might make him understanding of your point. I am below average and thin, so I went down the path of wanting to see my wife with someone larger. I was her first as well, and I felt it was depriving her if i let her live her whole life without trying something larger. However there were times when I was self conscious. I think you need to be open. How would you feel though if you swapped and he had another woman? He may not want to but that is one direction that you need to be prepared for, although I think he would have suggested it by now. It could be that he is afraid of what you might think so I am curious how this plays out.

If it was your husbands idea to try nudism then he’s probably busy to condition you , take him to a swingers club you don’t have to join them encouraging your husband to join and take it from there

In all honesty, if someone had told me ten years ago that someone else would sleep with my wife except me, I would have declared them crazy.

In everything you do, he has to know and feel that you love him

I was very conservative and my wife was also the active part who came up with the idea. It was after the birth of our second daughter and our sexual life was almost non-existent. She said LET'S GIVE UP OUR SEX LIFE AGAIN. It was very exciting at first. That I would never be inside us in diaper / baby education is another topic - wink

• Love
Reactions: Hairyluvncuck
My wife ordered a book on how to talk about and set up an FLR. After she read the book she surprised me with it, said it was an early birthday gift for me. I was mortified and embarrassed because deep down I knew my dick was pathetically small. She simply asked me to read the book with an open mind. I wasn't a quarter of the way through the book and excitedly told her that I wanted her to start telling me when she saw men that aroused her. Once we started communicating, everything just fell in place. I love her more now 6 years later than I did when she handed me that surprise gift.

Whose idea was it to visit a nudist resort? If it was his, he has to be a pretty open minded person. That may have been his way of opening up y'all's relationship sexually. Use the trip as a way to open your discussion about other men. Tell him how proud you were of his being so open minded. Then introduce you're feelings about seeing other men sizes, and it's really gotten you thinking about how y'all could introduce others into your bedroom. Tell him you want him involved in this as well, as in a MFM 3some. Involve him and it will probably go smoother. You may be very surprised at what he's been feeling all along......

you must take him aside and tell him to take your toys and you need him to use them on you.then ask him what he needs Explore first and slowly lead him to be whereYOU want to be. It will work for you.

If your hubby suggested the nudism, that is a good sign he could be interested in more. If so, he may be gauging your response from the nudism experience.
Show your enjoyment of the nudism by letting him know that you had fun and are willing to do it again. If you do go again, let him catch you looking at another man's cock, with a grin on your face. Baby steps.

If you, looking at another man's cock upsets him, that would be a pretty strong clue that he isn't interested in going further.

If he seems to like it, he could be a wannabe cuckold, or he could be interested in opening the marriage. So, be prepared for either.

Reactions: davelb76