how to tell my husband

Hello confused wife - Your first message was about 2 1/2 months ago. I read several people's encouraging responses with their ideas and suggestions. for you to proceed with experiencing other cocks. If you are O K, would you mind updating your situation? We are also couple - wife says no and husband wants to share with others. My wife and I talk about it but so far unable to get others in our life. I welcome if I can get tips from your experience. Thanks

Just be completely and totally open and honest to him about how you are feeling!! The MOST IMPORTANT ingredient to a relationship is based on that!! You might be surprised by his reaction, especially if you bring in the subject during sex! Keep us posted!

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
I'm 47, I've been married to my husband for almost 30 years. We are both very conservative, involved in church, etc.. My husband was my first sexual experience ever. I have never been with or even came close to being with anyone else. Now that our kids are grown and moved out we have been trying new things like nudism. Seeing all of the different sizes and types of penises has really been making me think more and more how I would really like to experience another man inside me. I recently bought a large reel feel dildo, my husband has no idea. I couldn't believe how good it felt. I was so embarrassed and ashamed by how I fantasized it was another man inside of me. I can't stop thinking about it. We spent last weekend at a nudist resort, I kept staring at other men. I had to excuse myself to the bathroom a few times to clean myself because my juices were running down my leg.

I deeply love my husband and don't want to hurt him in any way, but I can't stop fantasizing about experiencing another man. I'm not looking for offers from perverts. I'm looking for real advise regarding how to talk to my husband or if I should even bring it up.
How do you know he wouldn't love to see another man inside you? I for one would love if my wife would have sex with another man as long as she would either tell me about it or have it with me there.

You both know each other well other than any of us and also you guys are living as a couple for a long time. Like most of the people mentioned here I think finding suitable moment to talk it over is the suitable way so you both can continue to have your present life together.

Tell him you were talking to a friend and they said their significant other gets off on the idea of watching them with another person. Just mention that briefly and at a future date, ask him if he has ever thought about watching you. Don't make it seem like you're asking if you can do it. Just wondering if he's ever thought about it. That will at least get the topic out there. If it seems like he might be receptive, bring it up the next time you're intimate. Ask if he's thought about it since you first brought it up. Tell him that you can't seem to stop thinking about it and seeing the nude men at the resort makes you curious. See where that approach takes you.
i am a older male and a widower and 65 and now at this stage of life i am more receptive to this kind of thing as i think something happens to men at this stage of life and am now more open to new things. try appealing to a husband in these ways if he is older and make sure you assure hum of your love for him

I'm 47, I've been married to my husband for almost 30 years. We are both very conservative, involved in church, etc.. My husband was my first sexual experience ever. I have never been with or even came close to being with anyone else. Now that our kids are grown and moved out we have been trying new things like nudism. Seeing all of the different sizes and types of penises has really been making me think more and more how I would really like to experience another man inside me. I recently bought a large reel feel dildo, my husband has no idea. I couldn't believe how good it felt. I was so embarrassed and ashamed by how I fantasized it was another man inside of me. I can't stop thinking about it. We spent last weekend at a nudist resort, I kept staring at other men. I had to excuse myself to the bathroom a few times to clean myself because my juices were running down my leg.

I deeply love my husband and don't want to hurt him in any way, but I can't stop fantasizing about experiencing another man. I'm not looking for offers from perverts. I'm looking for real advise regarding how to talk to my husband or if I should even bring it up.
If you believe you got true love and great communication you should just come clean to him or hint it and tell him about your dildo you have. There's nothing wrong with you fantasising about other men . Most women probably do . I can tell you the story of me and my wife on our fantasy so far if you was interested in hearing it :)

I'm a woman, and I'm here with my husband, and we've been through similar things. if you want, you can write privately, I can give you the most guaranteed suggestions ;)

Sorry it has been so long. Life has been busy.
To answer some of your questions, My husband is above average. His cock is as large as any other men I have seen. That's not an issue.
As I read your comments and as I have had an experience, I have realized I am deeply in love with my husband, but I am starting to feel old and unattractive. Hearing I am beautiful from my husband is great but to hear it and experience it from someone else lights a new fire.
You say I am starting to feel old and unattractive - Come to the real world. All of us have to face that simple truth "getting old". When you had an experience did anyone say you were unattractive?
You say Hearing I am beautiful from my husband is great but to hear it and experience it from someone else lights a new fire. - Nothing wrong with that because you are happy with that feeling and your man understands it.

Sorry it has been so long. Life has been busy.
To answer some of your questions, My husband is above average. His cock is as large as any other men I have seen. That's not an issue.
As I read your comments and as I have had an experience, I have realized I am deeply in love with my husband, but I am starting to feel old and unattractive. Hearing I am beautiful from my husband is great but to hear it and experience it from someone else lights a new fire.
With the current political climate it becomes a minefield for men to display or comment on women's looks/attractiveness. Regardless how anyone feels about that relatively recent development, men in general have found it rough going when in social situations. Outside of semi-anonymous situations, like this website, men in general are not going to be upfront with being attracted to you. This has become an issue especially in working environments where in the past, most of the dating scene has occurred. That dating scene has become treacherous when a man faces legal issues for complimenting women.
Outside of family, my wife and I don't socialize much and don't frequent places that would lend themselves to meeting strangers. Thus she is in a situation where she seldom comes in contact with men who might find her attractive and act on it. This has become a stumbling block because of a lack of positive feedback for her. No one is telling her, overtly or subtly, that she is attractive or sexually desirable and she's left to feeling that when I compliment her, "He has to say that, he's my husband." so she has major issues with her self-confidence and issues with her perceived lack of desirability.
I'm glad to see you back here and hope that you find the help to overcome any issues you may have encountered. It's a complicated world out there, when you get it figured out, come on back and let us know. It's really nice that you're in a secure relationship with your husband. Posting anonymous pics (no face or obvious locations/tattoos. nudity not required) here would I'm sure would give you positive feedback and boost your ego.

My wife ordered a book on how to talk about and set up an FLR. After she read the book she surprised me with it, said it was an early birthday gift for me. I was mortified and embarrassed because deep down I knew my dick was pathetically small. She simply asked me to read the book with an open mind. I wasn't a quarter of the way through the book and excitedly told her that I wanted her to start telling me when she saw men that aroused her. Once we started communicating, everything just fell in place. I love her more now 6 years later than I did when she handed me that surprise gift.
She is well advanced legal wife to you but providing all benefits to your friends. Also I just learned what FLR means. Thanks

I have been coaching men, women and couples for several years on how to get started in the cuckold lifestyle. The key is always in good open communication. If you would like a completely confidential chat to get some pointers as to how you might start a conversation with him about your fantasy, drop me a line. I would be delighted to help.

Being honest about needs goes a long way. Our first time with someone else wasn’t exactly planned but my wife had shared with me prior to it that she had fantasies about bigger dicks. I think being honest that she wanted something bigger is what gave us the first step to her being with another man. And then built on that.

You said that you been trying new things. Other than nudism what else have you two experienced ?

You might be surprised he may feel the same way. I'm on the opposite end ,my wife and I have been married 39 years and I was her first and only. She has been a great wife and still looks beautiful and sexy. I would love to see her try another bigger man. My one condition is I want to be there and participate, she seems to have no interest though and I don't know how to convince her.

Reactions: btweets and Jon Day

I would advise being honest but firm and assertive. My ex told me that she wanted to experience other men and the she wanted me to stay faithful. It worked as I understood it was important to her happiness.