How to tell she likes it better with him?

How do you tell if she likes it better with the other guy? She may say that she does (or does not), but does she really mean it? When she says it is "different", then what does she mean by that? If she says that it makes no difference, then why would you still let her? What if he's worse than you?

What are the questions you need to ask, to get an honest answer? And how biased is the cuck, for what he wants to hear? There are considerations to be kept in mind. What if you compared an ex to your current wife/gf, how would you rate them, based on what? I do not know about you but I have a very strong bs sensor when she is just making something up because she thinks I like to hear something versus the real thing. But when it comes do "do you like it better with him?" I have gotten confusing answers.

Is it about skills, eagerness, number of orgasms or intensity, body parts, love, hormones, the newness? What makes sex with one person better than with the other? Saying that all applies is boring. So, when you need to get a clear yes or no out of her: with what questions would you (do you) interrogate your wife to tell you the truth, once and for all?
seems like she is still holding back and hesitated to be truly honest and not wanting to hurt your feelings.
tell her first what you see and feel when she is with the other guy, how you find her reactions and moans to be really erotic and it turns you on. do this while you are naked and lying down on the bed, and she is clothed and stroking you, fully in control. kinda like leaving yourself exposed for her.
once she knows that you won't be offended and actually gets turned on, she should be able to be more honest.

It's fair to say since most of us are long married couples, it doesn't take much for sex with a bull to be"better", a lot of of has to do with the novelty of it, the excitement of being touched and fucked by a different person.

My wife's sex with her bull is almost always "better" because of this, she's much louder, out of breathe constantly, and overall just more into it, but I'm fully aware why that is, tbh I would be disappointed if we went through all the time of finding a bull and the sex isn't as good as it is with me.

You’re on the floor and he is effortlessly spreading her leg as she guides him in.
The words..” My husband can’t get that deep” screamed in the air. Her pleas for his seed being rewarded as he bottoms out inside her womb releasing and filling

My wife lost interest in sex with me after she cucked me, that's how I know:LOL:. She prefers more alpha men. I'm a submissive and somewhat fem bi guy (when we met, I had long hair and had just broken up with my boyfriend). Sex was okay the first few months, but I always had a low sex drive compared to a lot of men, and a long refractory period. If I came, I was done for a day or two. My wife never initiated sex. She’d been with over 20 men before me, and did a lot of wild stuff with them, but was vanilla with me. It was pretty obvious two years in that she was going to cheat, if she hadn't already. So I encouraged her to fuck other men if she wanted. She asked what would happen if she liked it so much she got addicted. (She’d actually already cucked me.) That's the point, I told her. She denied me sex, she went on trips and stayed out late, or all night. I was pussy-free for 5+ years at one point, but really most of our marriage. Her friends and coworkers all knew I was her cuck, and I certainly suspected it. We basically only had sex to get pregnant, and I was 99% denied during the pregnancies. She never bothered to fake interest, orgasms, or lie. She proudly tells me she gets very horny when drinking, but when she drinks around me she never wants sex from me.34r
My wife lost interest in sex with me after she cucked me, that's how I know:LOL:. She prefers more alpha men. I'm a submissive and somewhat fem bi guy (when we met, I had long hair and had just broken up with my boyfriend). Sex was okay the first few months, but I always had a low sex drive compared to a lot of men, and a long refractory period. If I came, I was done for a day or two. My wife never initiated sex. She’d been with over 20 men before me, and did a lot of wild stuff with them, but was vanilla with me. It was pretty obvious two years in that she was going to cheat, if she hadn't already. So I encouraged her to fuck other men if she wanted. She asked what would happen if she liked it so much she got addicted. (She’d actually already cucked me.) That's the point, I told her. She denied me sex, she went on trips and stayed out late, or all night. I was pussy-free for 5+ years at one point, but really most of our marriage. Her friends and coworkers all knew I was her cuck, and I certainly suspected it. We basically only had sex to get pregnant, and I was 99% denied during the pregnancies. She never bothered to fake interest, orgasms, or lie. She proudly tells me she gets very horny when drinking, but when she drinks around me she never wants sex from me.
Sounds exactly like my experience with my girlfriend. We used to have sex all the time before I became a cuck. Then she met a guy with a buigger dick and after a while I noticed that she doesn't moan the way she used to moan for me to a point where I even asked her to fake moan for me at least which she still does today. But there's one specific guy she met who was just better than me in every single facet - much more money than me, super alpha, big dick, better looking. Since he's been in her life, sex is pretty much a treat for me now and I don't complain because I just know she gets better somewhere else. She doesn't even get wet anymore on the odd occasion we have sex. I sometimes go through her messages with him and the way she talks to him is so submissive - she calls him "daddy" which is something she's never called me. So yeah, that's how I know lol

Reactions: hotwifelexi
It is just natural that my wife is more aroused and ready for whatever her lover will do to her when she is with her lover over the past three years. Her lover was the first ever that fucked my wife in the ass, I've seen her getting peed on over her whole body and in her poen mouth,, I have seen her licking her lovers cock and balls with pleasure, rub her face in his crotch, I have seen her getting her mouth full with his sticky and thick cum and i have seen her swallow it all, I have even seen my wife pretty face up in her lovers ass and alot of other things I never have done with her, or let me do with her.
I know that our boring twice a week sex is nothing compared to wild uncommitting sex with her lover and of cause she is more aroused when she knows her lover comes over or when she spends a night with him on his place. Nothing strange with that...

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
How do you tell if she likes it better with the other guy? She may say that she does (or does not), but does she really mean it? When she says it is "different", then what does she mean by that? If she says that it makes no difference, then why would you still let her? What if he's worse than you?

What are the questions you need to ask, to get an honest answer? And how biased is the cuck, for what he wants to hear? There are considerations to be kept in mind. What if you compared an ex to your current wife/gf, how would you rate them, based on what? I do not know about you but I have a very strong bs sensor when she is just making something up because she thinks I like to hear something versus the real thing. But when it comes do "do you like it better with him?" I have gotten confusing answers.

Is it about skills, eagerness, number of orgasms or intensity, body parts, love, hormones, the newness? What makes sex with one person better than with the other? Saying that all applies is boring. So, when you need to get a clear yes or no out of her: with what questions would you (do you) interrogate your wife to tell you the truth, once and for all?
Even at the beginning, my wife told me why someone else's dick is better than mine. He said that it is longer, thicker, their head is bigger and more chunky, when they move in it, the head of the cock in the vagina catches and clicks with every thrust. Her lovers squirt hard, she feels the impact of the sperm in her vagina.
My wife always played alone. Shortly after the start of the cuckolding, she told me that she loves me, but my cock no longer gives her pleasure. (Since then, my dick has completely collapsed.) She asked that our sex life only consist of me cleaning up the creampie and her helping me masturbate.
Now I feel this is the best sex I've ever had and I'm happy with it. :love:
44407537.jpg

First time my wife and I separated and I found out she'd started fucking this other guy... in the middle of us fucking I asked a simple question. That question was "whose pussy is this" and her answer was perfect, she said "his and yours". Putting him first, that told me he had the bigger cock (she'd already told me about it) and he was the one that could fuck her better than I could. The fact that he only fucked and never licked her, that was my job and I did it (like always) first thing before I've ever stuck my cocklette in her.

The second guy, she started off by cheating actually but once she was back home and we were fucking I asked her a similar question, "if he were here right now what would you do, what would you do if he walked through the door". Her answer "make you get out this pussy and let him show you how to fuck me". Those two things pretty much told me that I was lacking and I'm average at best. She's since told me that she only said those things because she knew I wanted her to and that she was satisfied with me. Again, that's just something she thinks I want to hear.

Even at the beginning, my wife told me why someone else's dick is better than mine. He said that it is longer, thicker, their head is bigger and more chunky, when they move in it, the head of the cock in the vagina catches and clicks with every thrust. Her lovers squirt hard, she feels the impact of the sperm in her vagina.
My wife always played alone. Shortly after the start of the cuckolding, she told me that she loves me, but my cock no longer gives her pleasure. (Since then, my dick has completely collapsed.) She asked that our sex life only consist of me cleaning up the creampie and her helping me masturbate.
Now I feel this is the best sex I've ever had and I'm happy with it. :love:
View attachment 1947569
That right there... my wife's first boyfriend when we were apart... when he first stuck it in her and got to the bottom (something I can't do), she said she started cumming on him. Women may enjoy us average guys but they sometimes really do need the longer and thicker cocks to get them off properly. I can't get mine to understand that, that she deserves some good fucking that I just can't give her.