How would you react ?

My wife was working part-time for a greyhound trainer I also did a few bits of maintenance around the kennels, one warm sunny day she was in her shorts bending over and cleaning a dog's feet out, the trainer came round the corner and stop dead looking at her arse in the shorts, I could see he would fuck her if he got the chance, he was a bachelor about 15 years older than her, he hadn't seen me watching him and stood enjoying the view for several minutes as I watched him though a very dusty window,I decided I would give him the chance if I could but I would have to do it without her knowing, a few months later and she needs 4 new tyres for her car, I told her we couldn't afford them at the moment and she would have to stand her car up until we could, knew some of the dogs belonged to the owner of a tyre company so I just left it at that , it went two days before she told me she had got the offer of her tyres, but she had to go out to dinner with the greyhound trainer I asked her if she was prepared to get them that way and she said yes she was, he had her that night, but I had made a mistake he had very large cock and she loved it so she fucked him again the next night , she enjoyed his big cock for a lot of years, I often got refused access to her pussy as I just wasn't big enough to follow him.

Reactions: Macc and Rem503
How would you react if someone looks intensely at your wife’s body? Let’s just say he’s your friend since 10-20 years. (Question for the hubbys.)
Well let’s get it straight he’s not a friend and depending upon when the wife and he came into the relationship with the husband he may/may not have been a friend. Men who lust after another man’s wife can be understood but men who lie about friendship with husbands to get to the wife are never to be trusted however they might label themselves. Deceit is the killer.