humiliating activities

Did he watch u rape his wife and did u humilate him
Totally.India Here i made her wear bridal saree and jewellery and wore the hubbys ring and breedher petite cunt for a week .She cried when my dick streched her and when i forced her ,her hubby liked it but i had to beat him up .I almost lived with them for a month and owned them.I made all their three kids with them.I sterlised hubby(vasectomy).I have his email id password andspare keys to his house and car.

Reactions: Pippys and Cuvk56
Id love to be arse fucked after a group of men finishes fucking her and fucked as she watches the men call me a bitch and him makinv it hurt
One humiliating night my wife's lover took her to an on premise swing club without my knowledge. She came home late and very tired.
I hope she got hammerd like a slut, she would have been fucked like a slut and deserered it,
Totally.India Here i made her wear bridal saree and jewellery and wore the hubbys ring and breedher petite cunt for a week .She cried when my dick streched her and when i forced her ,her hubby liked it but i had to beat him up .I almost lived with them for a month and owned them.I made all their three kids with them.I sterlised hubby(vasectomy).I have his email id password andspare keys to his house and car.
Two guys that fucked my wife a while back moved in, kicked me out of her bed and made me dress u like a women each day, i had no body hAit , always in heels and thigh highs , id wear short skirts and fake tits with a tight top, id wear a wig and cake the make up on, ill cook all therd meals do there washing and all cleanin as the fuck my wife, they would make me suck thete cocks everyday and arse raped me heaps,

I hope she got hammerd like a slut, she would have been fucked like a slut and deserered it,

Two guys that fucked my wife a while back moved in, kicked me out of her bed and made me dress u like a women each day, i had no body hAit , always in heels and thigh highs , id wear short skirts and fake tits with a tight top, id wear a wig and cake the make up on, ill cook all therd meals do there washing and all cleanin as the fuck my wife, they would make me suck thete cocks everyday and arse raped me heaps,
u wanna meet?

While my wife BBC bf was with her in our bed and I was there watching, he gotten soft a little then she told me in our native language "get the out of here and leave us alone, he's getting distracted from you."
A few minuets later as I waited outside my wife's moans become very loud. I peaked from the crack of the door he was banging her doggy.

at times while she's getting fucked by one of her lovers and I'm there watching, she would look at me and tell me, "See, watch and learn how real men fuck".

Last edited:
Me, my wife, and her boyfriend were in a mall and out of habit, I went to hold her hand. She very obviously knocked my hand away and said "You're not my alpha," and grabbed her boyfriend's hand in front of other people.

Another time it was my wife and I at a play party with a kink group. She had me chained, naked, in front of the group and while using a crop on me, said, "Next week my boyfriend's in town and what's that mean?"

"I won't be having any sex with you for about two weeks?"

"Yes, and why?"

"Cause you'll be fucking him all week and it takes another week to recover."

"Yes, and he turns me on so much more than you!"

Sometimes my ex would be Dominant you could say a FemDom, some days she would be like this, i simply couldn't just stand there and watch her fuck other guys, no.

My gf and her lover are both there to humiliate me by showing that her pussy is his. Fucking her without a condom on her ovulation day and telling me how much he wants to give her a baby. Right now I think he has too.

Often i would be her cuckold slave to use and humiliate giving her a lot of laughs, this is a list of some humiliating activities she enjoyed and demanded.

• Me spending a week in my cock cage as she fucked guys in the next room, and took every chance to whisper dirty things in my ears and tease me.
  • Comparing my cock to her lovers cock and helping his cock into her pussy.
  • Asking her lover(s) if he would like to stay the night, begging them to cum in her pussy.
  • Cleaning up her creamed pussy with my tongue.
  • Cleaning up her dirty feet and cummed on feet with my tongue.
  • Made to talk to her friends about being a cuckold, being humiliated by her friends.
  • Being spanked in front of her friends.
  • Cleaning her house as she fucked guys.
  • Being tied up blindfolded listening to her lovers tell me humiliating things as they fucked her.
  • Thank her lovers after sex.
  • Wank into a condom (if wanking was aloud).
  • Push my cock into her pussy to feel how stretched out she was.
  • Beg her not to fuck me but instead fuck real men real cocks.
  • Lick her ass before and after sex.
  • Wear a maids outfit whilst cleaning the house.

My gf and her lover are both there to humiliate me by showing that her pussy is his. Fucking her without a condom on her ovulation day and telling me how much he wants to give her a baby. Right now I think he has too.

Reactions: mzcuck1
My wife and her bulls like to humiliate me on every possible way. Begging the bull to fuck her, admit I am useless. Wear a thong, knee in front of the bull and beg him to allow me to suck on his massive cock. Beg him to fill her pussy with cum, clean up after, tied up laying on the floor next to the bed. Not allowed to see her naked so am always blindfolded. Once she got 6 guys to gangbang me. They force me to ride a dildo. She laughs when I get hard from sucking a cock. She laughs when I am allowed to wank and cum in 30 seconds. When she has period I have to dress up and satisfy her bull who fucks me without mercy. Once I did cum, she called me a sissy slut who wants cock. When both bulls are there I am tied up they cum on my face-than fuck her for hours and I can’t clean myself.

Reactions: sub4wife