humiliating activities

Sometimes my ex would be Dominant you could say a FemDom, some days she would be like this, i simply couldn't just stand there and watch her fuck other guys, no.

Often i would be her cuckold slave to use and humiliate giving her a lot of laughs, this is a list of some humiliating activities she enjoyed and demanded.

• Me spending a week in my cock cage as she fucked guys in the next room, and took every chance to whisper dirty things in my ears and tease me.
  • Comparing my cock to her lovers cock and helping his cock into her pussy.
  • Asking her lover(s) if he would like to stay the night, begging them to cum in her pussy.
  • Cleaning up her creamed pussy with my tongue.
  • Cleaning up her dirty feet and cummed on feet with my tongue.
  • Made to talk to her friends about being a cuckold, being humiliated by her friends.
  • Being spanked in front of her friends.
  • Cleaning her house as she fucked guys.
  • Being tied up blindfolded listening to her lovers tell me humiliating things as they fucked her.
  • Thank her lovers after sex.
  • Wank into a condom (if wanking was aloud).
  • Push my cock into her pussy to feel how stretched out she was.
  • Beg her not to fuck me but instead fuck real men real cocks.
  • Lick her ass before and after sex.
  • Wear a maids outfit whilst cleaning the house.

wow that is humiliating, i bet when you get back your straight down to your knees again. i had times when the humiliation was constant and i was her cuckold slave

wow that is humiliating, i bet when you get back your straight down to your knees again. i had times when the humiliation was constant and i was her cuckold slave
Im on my knees as they tell me that my wife is a slut and they forced her to takr it anal while i was at work, she begged us to stop and got me to come ovwr and said put my dick in your mouth im going to makr u taste my load, as my wife sucked the other guy he was telling her that im about to take a load, then his cock stared throbbing and his cum was shoting down my throat,

You batge her feed her and cook for bull and wife groom the wife shave her legs and body hair like armpit hair eat only twice a day and sleep on the floor

img_20181026_095851-jpg.127029
this is what my wife ended up after a week with two men, they didnt let her take pill and wouldnt let me watch so for a week all i heard is the poundings

Ive been dressed up as a women, wig make up heels thigj high a mini, fake boobs , nails and the week they where there i had to be dressed like a bitch, id suck there dicks as my wife watched calling me a faggot and said that im sick and after they both blew in my mouth she said come to my bed guys and said u stay there bitchh

One humiliating night my wife's lover took her to an on premise swing club without my knowledge. She came home late and very tired.