Humiliation ideas please

I want my husband to be underneath us while we fuck. I want him to lick my pussy and the big cock that's fucking me.. Then I want hubby to be down in doggy style eating and cleaning my pussy while he gets his ass fucked! I'm getting so horny thinking about it right now!
My wife loves for me to eat her pussy when her lovers are done with her, and sometimes i do get to suck them off before they fuck my wife, but we have never got to any guy on guy, might be too humiliating, lol

From time to time my wife will put on her wedding dress when there are a few guys coming over and fuck these guys while wearing it. She often tells me that she wishes I could fuck her like this while she is having sex with someone else.

Reactions: KinkyUKcpl
I'd like my wife make me put my head by the side of the toilet while her lover has a ********. When he's finished he puts his cock in my mouth to clean it. Wouldn't mind her tossing me off with his cum either.

Reactions: Piar77
Id
I have let cuckie lie beneath her while I impound her doggie. I especially enjoy taking to her about him, particularly if his teeny weenie is hard. If there is incidental contact between his tongue and my cock, I make sure he tongue fucks my ass.
Thanks make sure my tongue Licked your cock. And then you make me lick ur ass forcing all my tongue in

Tell your family about your lifestyle and explain to them why she needs a better man to sexually satisfy her

• Put your husband in chastity for a while. For example, while he is watching you get ready, or while he is watching you make out with your boyfriend. Do things to try and get him turned on. This will drive him nuts, since the device will prevent him from getting hard.
  • While in chastity, tie your cuckold to a chair. Before your boyfriend comes in the room, give your cuck a little sexy lap dance to turn him on - Kiss him intimately, rub him, etc. Then bring your boyfriend in and make hubby watch while you get fucked.
  • Have your cuckold and boyfriend stand on either side of you naked. Compare your cuckold’s much smaller penis (constricted in chastity) to your boyfriend’s much bigger cock.
  • Have hubby hold your legs or pussy open so your boyfriend can have easy access. Or, if your boyfriend doesn’t mind, have your husband actually put your boyfriend’s cock in your pussy.
  • Here’s a great babystep toward more advanced techniques: Have your boyfriend cum in your hands, and then use his cum as lube to give your husband a handjob, whispering to him until he cums. It can be especially fun if you tie/handcuff him to a chair (and maybe gag him) to prevent any objection. Most likely your husband would be disgusted by the thought of another man’s cum, but using it as lube with a good handjob will inevitably cause him to cum despite his objections, which will confuse and embarrass him like he never imagined.
  • After your boyfriend cums in your mouth, show your husband, and then give him a long french kiss with cum still in your mouth or dripping from you lips. (If your cuckold is not ready for this step, try giving him a small taste of your boyfriend - While sucking your boyfriend’s cock, squeeze the base and try to get a drip of precum that you can then slowly lick off and show your husband. Then give him a long french kiss.)
  • Only have sex with your cuckold immediately after your boyfriend fucks you so he can feel the difference, especially how stretched out you are after your boyfriend fucks you. While doing this, whisper to him how you can barely feel him. (This works even better if your boyfriend cums inside you. Ask your cuckold what it feels like to be inside you, reminding him that that warm, wetness is what your boyfriend left behind.)
  • Get in the 69 position with your cuckold underneath you. (You’re not going to touch him, but you can lightly blow on his cock, and let your hair gently rub against his penis to keep him in agony). Have your boyfriend fuck you doggystyle while hubby licks your pussy. Not only will this torture your cuckold, but it feels amazing to be filled up with your boyfriend’s cock and at the same time have your clit licked by your cuckold’s warm wet tongue.
  • While doing the above 69 position, let your boyfriend cum inside you. After he pulls out, sit up so your pussy is over your husband’s mouth. Make him clean you up. (It will also feel really good as you kind of gently ride his face while he pleases you orally.)
  • Another technique is to give your husband a gentle handjob to keep him hard while he is “cleaning you.” Giving him a little reward like this is a good way to train him to physically enjoy an act that might otherwise disgust him. It will become like a Pavlovian response, and later you may be able to forego the reward.
  • While your boyfriend fucks you missionary, hold your husband’s head down on your belly, directly in front of your boyfriend’s cock going in and out of your pussy. After he cums inside you, tell your husband to get between your legs and “clean you up.” (Even if he doesn’t swallow it, this will still be incredibly humiliating for him.)
  • Give your cuckold ultimatums. Try to keep him turned on the entire time without cumming, and tell him you will only let him cum if he does [fill in the blank]. For example: I’ll only let you cum if you clean me up after he’s done.

These are all wonderful things!

Reactions: Sjamajcan
Jesus, the lady is looking to START cuckolding her husband. She mentioned not too extreme!

Some subtle not so extreme thoughts:
Tell him ur going out on a date. No details. Make him think & worry about it.
Have him by u some very sexy lingerie. Wear it when ur going out.
Edge him regularly, but don't let him cum.
Comment indirectly about the size of his cock
"To think that use to satisfy me", etc.

In the beginning, its a mind game, a mind fuck, you gradually taking control. Much of the other suggestions are great, but not to start with.

Oh, 1 other thing. If/when u let him cum, of course he has to lick up every drop (or jerk it into a condom & feed it to him).

Good luck. You sound like ur perfect for this!

These are all wonderful things!
Jesus, the lady is looking to START cuckolding her husband. She mentioned not too extreme!

Some subtle not so extreme thoughts:
Tell him ur going out on a date. No details. Make him think & worry about it.
Have him by u some very sexy lingerie. Wear it when ur going out.
Edge him regularly, but don't let him cum.
Comment indirectly about the size of his cock
"To think that use to satisfy me", etc.

In the beginning, its a mind game, a mind fuck, you gradually taking control. Much of the other suggestions are great, but not to start with.

Oh, 1 other thing. If/when u let him cum, of course he has to lick up every drop (or jerk it into a condom & feed it to him).

Good luck. You sound like ur perfect for this!
Tie him to the chair, do all the rest, but turn the chair away from the bed, so he can only hear, not see

Reactions: naturalcucky