Humiliation ideas please

I think the humiliation can start outside of the bedroom. The three of them should meet up and for the whole time the cuck is treated as the third wheel. The bull and hotwife hold hands, sit next to each other, give each other little kisses and touch each other like a new couple. The cuck has to keep a distance as if they are just a friend out with them. Ways to ratchet it up then:

Go to a lingerie store and get the bull to pick out what he would like her to wear. The cuck has to buy whatever is picked out.
At some point the hotwife takes off her panties and gives them to the cuck.
Before going on the date the bull decides what she will wear down to every last item. The cuck has to help her dress.
The bull decides on all grooming for both cuck and hotwife. I can't imagine the humiliation for a cuck to have to shave his wifes pussy for her bull and to then have to shave (or have her shave) his cock and balls for how the bull wants it. As a bull it turns me on to think I would have that power over a couple.

On the sexual side:
Cuck has to ask the bull to fuck his wife.
If cuck himself wants to have sex he has to ask the bull for permission, similarly for cumming if you want to push it.
If cuck gets to have sex again he must use a condom.

My husband has been hinting to me that he wants me to be more dominant and incorporate more humiliation in our sex. So, I just asked him point blank and he yes but seemed embarrassed about it. I whole heartedly believe in personal and sexual exploration so I'm not sure why he feels any shame to tell me things. Anyway, we had a solid conversation about it last night. He wants it from time to time in our sex as well as trying it with our friend that fucks me.

Humiliation is not in my nature. I've never done it (on purpose) and am lost. I've been making lists trying to get ideas (yes I am very lame thanks for agreeing with me). Most things I've read online are pretty extreme and definitely not where I want to start. Our friend with benefits is coming over soon so I need to get my shit figured out! I asked him (since he'll be involved in the humiliation of my husband as well) but he doesn't have any bright ideas either. Of course, I asked hubs but said he wants "verbal emasculation and anything else you want to do." Awesome, thanks hubs!

Any ideas I can use?! Nothing too extreme please.
humiliation taps into one's insecurity. So for it to be effective you have to hit those spots. it can be difficult because you will feel like you are intentionally trying to hurt his feelings. It often also incorporates a complete loss of control, power, and say in anything. to be bullied. to make him feel weak and useless.

What ever you know would be the last thing any man would want to hear, is probably the best way to think about it. humiliation is the ego killer.

here is a suggestion, if a bull is with you speak to the bull before hand about saying some for these things while fucking you to create the atmosphere. have him make comments about his ownership over you. this will also hit the jealousy nerve in your husband. things like, "this is my pussy now isn't it?" of course say yes or be compliant to the bulls wishes. keep in mind this is all fun and games and not actually happening. you are performing for a particular audience. have him say things like, "you won't have to have that piece of shit with the baby dick touch you anymore. you belong to me know" have him comment on you wedding ring, "what the fuck is this? take that shit off." have a ring that fits you before hand given to him on his necklace or something. have him take it off and say, "you gonna wear my ring on your hand now. put that shit on." comply. "you can wear that other cheap piece of costume jewelry on your other hand." "now tell that fuck over there watching like a bitch you are mine now." comply. "I own you right?" say "yes" "tomorrow you gonna come over to my place. where I can fuck you without prince little dick watching...maybe I'll bring some friends over so you can be used by them too. you're just a nasty cunt and it don't matter.". "yeah, you're just cheap meat. a cum dump for random guys. all holes used....all holes used." Of course when he cums it should be something degrading to you or your husband. he prizes you so if you are degraded it hits him in his gut. he can say, "I'm gonna empty my nuts all over your face so your husband sees what I think of your marriage.", and another would be cumming on your wedding ring placed on your ass or belly after it has been taken off. then he says, "pick that shit up and give it back to your husband." give back his wedding ring covered in a another man's cum. have him walk up to him while he is holding the ring and say, "what are you doing just looking at it? clean that shit off of there. (have him use his mouth to do so while telling him, "show respect for an actual man bitch. do it!")" "now give her back that cheap costume jewelry." when he does, the bull says "now stay away from my whore bitch."

it's all about getting into someone's head hitting their fears, insecurities, and jealousy buttons. just keep in mind that is nothing more than a mind game. a performance. If you tell your husband before hand you are going to try to do it, it will not have the impact he is seeking. if he is blindsided by the comments and actions it will be more real to him.

hope this helps, but only do what you are comfortable with and have fun doing it.

Reactions: KinkyUKcpl
My husband has been hinting to me that he wants me to be more dominant and incorporate more humiliation in our sex. So, I just asked him point blank and he yes but seemed embarrassed about it. I whole heartedly believe in personal and sexual exploration so I'm not sure why he feels any shame to tell me things. Anyway, we had a solid conversation about it last night. He wants it from time to time in our sex as well as trying it with our friend that fucks me.

Humiliation is not in my nature. I've never done it (on purpose) and am lost. I've been making lists trying to get ideas (yes I am very lame thanks for agreeing with me). Most things I've read online are pretty extreme and definitely not where I want to start. Our friend with benefits is coming over soon so I need to get my shit figured out! I asked him (since he'll be involved in the humiliation of my husband as well) but he doesn't have any bright ideas either. Of course, I asked hubs but said he wants "verbal emasculation and anything else you want to do." Awesome, thanks hubs!

Any ideas I can use?! Nothing too extreme please.
another idea is to attack his masculinity. when the cuck get there have your husband put on high heels, a tutu, and lipstick while he watches. it is important you both point and laugh at him. he will feel like a sissy idiot. be sure to point out that is what he looks like. maybe have the cuck or you make comments like, "you want to fuck my girlfriend over there too?" have him play a long like it may just happen to make your husband get nervous. "maybe I should go over and wreck some ass tonight. that way yours stays tight for us later....should I? you want me to?" "yeah, I'll watch while you stretch out his ass. let me get my camera first. I will want to show (his best friend or yours or coworkers)." have him stop and walk over to tell him, "bend over you fucking cum slut." if he does the bull can say, "spread your ass cheeks apart so I can shove my dick in your ass." if he does the bull can say, "now stay like that until I tell you otherwise you bitch fuck." he can just walk back to you and continue where he left off. your husband will feel horrible knowing his wife is being fucked by another man, and he can't watch because he is bend over spreading his ass open waiting for cock. this kind of teasing is humiliating and exciting for some.

Reactions: compassionatedom