Humiliation ideas

Lol i was just wondering if there were actually any humiliation ideas in this post
Unfortunately we had a troll on the post. I was looking for ideas as well. Good news though, the troll appears to finally be gone for now

Lol i was just wondering if there were actually any humiliation ideas in this post
Look in the earlier part of this thread you may find some. There was a disruption because of a flamer but myself and another poster beat him down. If you can't find anything here message me in conversations (not PM mine doesent work) I can give you a lot of ideas based on my FLM with my wife. She is a Humiliatrix.

Look in the earlier part of this thread you may find some. There was a disruption because of a flamer but myself and another poster beat him down. If you can't find anything here message me in conversations (not PM mine doesent work) I can give you a lot of ideas based on my FLM with my wife. She is a Humiliatrix.
Hey thanks for that I'd definitely be interested if you don't mind

WOW, just WOW. I looked at this thread as we are really looking for new ideas for fun. Away from the normal just a guy or guys fucking the wife fun. Been there done that. This threat got completly taken over but bull shit. Be nice if it would be back on track.

Reactions: cuck52
WOW, just WOW. I looked at this thread as we are really looking for new ideas for fun. Away from the normal just a guy or guys fucking the wife fun. Been there done that. This threat got completly taken over but bull shit. Be nice if it would be back on track.
I believe it is back on track now so feel free to share your thoughts and experiences.

My hotwife and I are not into hard humiliation. But the torment and tease and it adds alot of intrique
.Heres an example that worksfor is
.After a date i ask was he biggger than me..Answer he is well endowed, other questions like that is he better than me He's just alot different. SHE says variety is great..She gets dressed to go out She sits across from me
I s ee her pussy is exposed. She says you like what you see well.you can't have it
IT reserved for big stud .I woukd stay and we could play but your cock.is locked up so we cant but I have no choice but to go.out and get fucked Maybe we can fuck next time of your not locked up

What's a humilatrix?!? I'm not sure what it is but it already sounds like my wife 😂

My hotwife and I are not into hard humiliation. But the torment and tease and it adds alot of intrique
.Heres an example that worksfor is
.After a date i ask was he biggger than me..Answer he is well endowed, other questions like that is he better than me He's just alot different. SHE says variety is great..She gets dressed to go out She sits across from me
I s ee her pussy is exposed. She says you like what you see well.you can't have it
IT reserved for big stud .I woukd stay and we could play but your cock.is locked up so we cant but I have no choice but to go.out and get fucked Maybe we can fuck next time of your not locked up
She is great at teasing and tormenting you. Her power over you is her ability to deny you her pussy. She can make you obediently sit there and beg for it while she goes out and gives it to someone else.

Reactions: Jameson
I had a hot wife reach out to me recently saying her husbands bday was coming up and he wanted to be deeply embarrassed and her to have max sensation she had also told me that his mom had recently found out he was a cuck and that his wife showed his mom a pic of my dick and she was down so I met up with them and started having sex with his wife in all 3 holes I came once in her ass and she sprayed it all over his face next his mom came out after and seen his face she told him she was disappointed in him and that she was gonna teach him to be a man by watching her get dicked by me so I had sex with her in all 3 holes and came in her mouth and she spit it in his face I then left

She is great at teasing and tormenting you. Her power over you is her ability to deny you her pussy. She can make you obediently sit there and beg for it while she goes out and gives it to someone else.
DROPPY you are so right its not total humiliation like so people but im cagrd from.3/5;days when she goes out to fuck when she really wants to show her comtrol she with cage me 2/3 days before she will.walk around the house in.CFM.outfits or lingerie ectreme heels qarter belts stockings shelf corsets or bras that show off her nipples extteme makeup and very bright Red lipstick and.make comments And say do you like my lipstick ?? Im sure that it will.be smeared i. A few days.and you KNOW WAY
SO.Enjoy my appearance because my makeup will be smeared along with my lingerie might be ruined but either way i will.be very happy

• Love
Reactions: Jameson
DROPPY you are so right its not total humiliation like so people but im cagrd from.3/5;days when she goes out to fuck when she really wants to show her comtrol she with cage me 2/3 days before she will.walk around the house in.CFM.outfits or lingerie ectreme heels qarter belts stockings shelf corsets or bras that show off her nipples extteme makeup and very bright Red lipstick and.make comments And say do you like my lipstick ?? Im sure that it will.be smeared i. A few days.and you KNOW WAY
SO.Enjoy my appearance because my makeup will be smeared along with my lingerie might be ruined but either way i will.be very happy

I know from posting with you that you are not as extreme as me or some others but what I have noticed in my own life is that my wife and I have gotten more and more extreme as time passes. We have incorporated new forms of play that increases her dominance and power and reduces my status privileges. It's almost like a drug that makes us crave more and more. I'm wondering if this will happen with you or will your situation remain stable.

Live in bull. Let the family and friends know.
My wife let my friends know that she wears the pants. She has fucked some of them, telling them how I'm so small she can't feel me. She also does not allow me to go out with my friends at times. She tells them I'm grounded and makes me tell them I'm being punished. When we got married my fishing, golf and bowling was replaced with housework.

I know from posting with you that you are not as extreme as me or some others but what I have noticed in my own life is that my wife and I have gotten more and more extreme as time passes. We have incorporated new forms of play that increases her dominance and power and reduces my status privileges. It's almost like a drug that makes us crave more and more. I'm wondering if this will happen with you or will your situation remain stable.
I thank.you.for.all.the things.tgat you have brougbt.to my attention sinvd wf firdt ever chatted u have chsnged in some ways when she has a certain date that is will a more intense guy than she us has she can.be a little more deman and longet chasity so.i go limger without any release
.Like when you told me about latex she is more consuned with it she let yesterday encased in latex extreme makeup..latex gloves extre..crotch high boots 10 in heels which.i didnt know she had zthe highest i knew was 8 in she is 5 ft 8 flat footed so with 10 in heels she will.be almost 6 ft 6 in si that shows not only me but her dates as weel as most guys are 5ft 8/9 so shes way taller so her tots are right at the guys head she weard alot of short skirts do i can only assume he has easy access to het pussyjust standing aside of her..She is due back tonight so it shoukd be interesting as this is het first time head to toe latex . I wonder if she is going to get more extreme with her latex masks hoods if so she would really be encased head to toe latex bringing out a new dominant side to her studs.Chat soon .Bob