Humiliation ideas

the other day my wife had a couple of her girlfriends (2 sistersj and both are cute ladies. they were in the bedroom to look at something New the wife wanted to show them and they all erupted into laughter and I knew she she was showing them our dildo collection. Mine and hers. And when they came out of the bedroom they kept looking at me and snickering. Occasionally leaning over and whispering to each other and then s irking at me.
i found that the most humiliating. I wonder if the wife told them I have a micro penis ?

My wife has be lay in bed and jerk off while I fuck myself in the ass with a long vibrator and play with my nipples... She says she wants to see me really get I to it... Then she asks me for new ideas on how she can humiliate me...
Let's see her

the other day my wife had a couple of her girlfriends (2 sistersj and both are cute ladies. they were in the bedroom to look at something New the wife wanted to show them and they all erupted into laughter and I knew she she was showing them our dildo collection. Mine and hers. And when they came out of the bedroom they kept looking at me and snickering. Occasionally leaning over and whispering to each other and then s irking at me.
i found that the most humiliating. I wonder if the wife told them I have a micro penis ?
It's so tantalizing when you get these smirks and you don't just how much they know and your imagination go wild. Try to notice if they look at your crotch.That may tell you something.

Reactions: Rem503 and Fazeldex
I think that pretty tame. Why not just tie him to a table out in the front yard and start whipping him with a gag in his mouth. All the while wearing his wife’s panties and high heels. Everyone in the street can watch. Would be entertaining
You do have something wrong with you! Don’t make fun of others or judge them for what they like. I don’t agree with most of this extreme cuckold talk and desires, but to each their own. What makes you the judge and jury of what is or is not pathetic? your responses drip of sarcasm and disdain, with a side of discrimination.

You do have something wrong with you! Don’t make fun of others or judge them for what they like. I don’t agree with most of this extreme cuckold talk and desires, but to each their own. What makes you the judge and jury of what is or is not pathetic? your responses drip of sarcasm and disdain, with a side of discrimination.
Well, the assortment of pathetic cuckolds here love to be humiliated. Best to do it the right way. And I’m not judging the idiots either. I’m sure they find what I do quite boring.

Well, the assortment of pathetic cuckolds here love to be humiliated. Best to do it the right way. And I’m not judging the idiots either. I’m sure they find what I do quite boring.
You call them names, that’s judgmental In itself. But then you are a guy pretending to be a woman…. I can see where you might find yourself a bit pathetic so you try to bring others around you down in order to make youse feel better. thats as sad a life as the ones you judge.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
You call them names, that’s judgmental In itself. But then you are a guy pretending to be a woman…. I can see where you might find yourself a bit pathetic so you try to bring others around you down in order to make youse feel better. thats as sad a life as the ones you judge.
I don’t need to feel better. I already feel good. Just calling out lying wannabe dickheads like you.

• Dislike
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
That’s because you are a fake cunt. Again, you provide absolutely no evidence of all the shit that dribbles from your mouth. Another fake wannabe cuckold novelist. Get a fucking life idiot.

That’s because you are a fake cunt. Again, you provide absolutely no evidence of all the shit that dribbles from your mouth. Another fake wannabe cuckold novelist. Get a fucking life idiot.
You're not hot. You're not Asian. and you're nobody's wife. You're a 300 lb 35 yo looser with coke bottle glasses who lives in his parents basement and lives on a steady diet of twinkies who never had a gf or a job. Your hair is so greasy it could lubricat heavy machinery and your body odor sets off smoke alarms.Your breath can burn the paint off a battle ship and the govt. wants to weaponize it. You haven't had a bath since the Bush administration and you have the IQ of an Orangutan...all most. Everyone on this board who knows you wants you off. We know what you are trying to do here and the next comment you make regarding this post will prove my point. So go ahead make another post. They say there is one in every crowd,well your it.

Reactions: TheGreyZone
I’m a male dickhead, read my profile. Since when I am supposed to be a female?. That’s my wife in the pictures. Grow a fucking brain.
Oh, the bully scared me, he called me a dickhead. You are so freak8ng pathetic… if you are married, I truly feel sorry for your wife.

I don’t need to feel better. I already feel good. Just calling out lying wannabe dickheads like you.
Oh, sherif has spoken, thank god you patrol these parts and keep us safe! I feel so much better in 5hese forums knowing you are calling us fakes out…. Thank you Mr Sherif, thank you for your service to this community. Now, excuse me while I go throw up…..